Jump to content

Advice for newbie


Weelynn
 Share

Recommended Posts

Pack less and take more money then you think you will need.

 

Clothes wise pack interchangeable outfits.  Take 2 or 3 swimsuits.  Take a good book to read.  Take a deck of cards.  Take a highlighter and a pen and some paper (the little pocket size notebooks work great).  Take 2 pair of sunglasses.  Take some magnetic clips to hold things on the wall if need be.  Don't forget to take your medication.  Research the ports you are going to ahead of time.  Don't be afraid to use privet companies for excursions. 

 

Most import have fun and just go with the flow of things.  Expect the unexpected. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, puppycanducruise said:

OP  Where are you cruising to?  The advice could be different for a cruise to Alaska, or in the Med or in the Caribbean or somewhere else.

Oh I never thought of that lol. We are doing 3 b2b cruises. Starting in Rome, taking in ports in the likes of Spain, Greece, Jordan, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Thailand, India, UAE and Australia!! It’s not until October 2023 but I’m so excited after just booking lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Weelynn said:

Oh I never thought of that lol. We are doing 3 b2b cruises. Starting in Rome, taking in ports in the likes of Spain, Greece, Jordan, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Thailand, India, UAE and Australia!! It’s not until October 2023 but I’m so excited after just booking lol 

 

Wow, that sounds like a great trip.

Make sure you take OTC meds, they are expensive aboard ship.  If you wear prescription glasses take a backup pair.  If you take prescription meds, take enough for a few extra days, just in case.

Cross pack - that is half of your clothes go in your travel mate's luggage and half their stuff goes in yours, that way, if a suitcase is lost or delayed, you won't have to wear the same clothes for days.

Take advantage of the laundry plan (I've never sailed on Celebrity, but I hope they have one).

Take charges for your phone, camera etc.

Some credit card companies require you to notify them if you are travelling, check into that.

Don't forget to take patience and a sense of humour.

I'm sure there are lots of other hints that others will offer.

But don't forget  -  ENJOY!!!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Weelynn said:

Oh I never thought of that lol. We are doing 3 b2b cruises. Starting in Rome, taking in ports in the likes of Spain, Greece, Jordan, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Thailand, India, UAE and Australia!! It’s not until October 2023 but I’m so excited after just booking lol 

Holey moley! That is one first cruise to remember! 

 

We take NO swimsuits, no deck of cards, and no paper books. For sure chargers for your electronics. You can download books to your phone/Kindle-device/or/tablet -- do so ahead of time. For sure an OTC medical and first-aid kit. My husband (a retired physician) takes DUPLICATE prescription meds in different bags -- he's a little OCD about being separated from his meds! 

 

I wouldn't worry too much about seasickness on a ship the size of the Edge, but you might pack a small bag of ginger crystals. As far as meclazine, the ship should provide without a doctor's appt if the seas are rough. (Note, I have never sailed on Celebrity but HAL does.)

 

It's a little early to be thinking about clothes-packing, but maybe not too early! The advice about interchangeable outfits is fine. Search internet for "capsule" wardrobes. Don't be afraid to pack less and spend a bit on ship's laundry. I hand-washed everything (including man's trousers!) on our first transAtlantic and proclaimed NEVER AGAIN. You may choose to handwash your smalls. There is probably a clothesline in your shower (check in on the Cruise Critic Celebrity board about that).

 

Research your ports and HAVE FUN doing so!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2022 at 5:26 PM, puppycanducruise said:

 

 

Make sure you take OTC meds, they are expensive aboard ship.  If you wear prescription glasses take a backup pair.  If you take prescription meds, take enough for a few extra days, just in case.

 

 

I forgot the OTC meds.  But I will add to that to take band aids, gauze pads, roll gauze, tape and antibacterial ointment.  I say this because I took a cruise thinking nothing of taking that stuff. I ended up cutting my foot (partly because of my mother and sister).  When we docked the next morning we went into a store by the port to buy some and ended up spending 30.00 on the stuff.  And before anyone askes why I did not go to medical on the ship...I plea temporary brain dead on that one.  

 

 

 

 

On 8/5/2022 at 12:48 AM, crystalspin said:

It's a little early to be thinking about clothes-packing, but maybe not too early!

 

 

Why is to early to start packing...anything even clothes?  When I go on vacation the day I book the trip, weather it is a cruise or land vacation, I make a list of everything I will need for that trip.  I get a tote and start putting what is on the list in there.  That way at a month/2 weeks out from the trip I have everything I need and start putting it in luggage.  This way anything that I have not gotten as of yet can be gotten or if something was crossed off by mistake I know I need to pack it.  The last thing packed is my take with me bag that has my medication, wallet, phone charger, vacation paperwork, set of clothes.    It helps when you are spreading it out over a good amount of time then trying to running around 2 weeks before the trip trying to buy everything you need to take that you don't have...that cuts into your trip spending money. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, and welcome to Cruise Critic,

A great itinerary on an excellent ship - you just might struggle to match it on your next cruise !!

 

If you don't already have a credit card with no foreign transaction fees, get one.

Halifax Clarity, Capital One, & the Post Office's credit card are examples. And don't rely on a single card - if you want to play super-safe carry one each and keep a third one in your cabin safe.

Cards always give a better exchange rate than any exchange bureau. But be sure to check that your card is charged in local currency because a lot of outlets will offer to charge in the currency of your card "for your convenience" but their exchange rates can be gross. Some even simply set their POS machine to sterling - in which case insist that they change it to their own currency before swiping or entering your PIN.  Being charged in local currency also means you can see that the price you agreed or on the bill is the price you pay.

BTW, same applies to settling your on-board account. Ship's currency will be USD - here too you'll be asked if you'd like your on-board account to be settled in the currency of your card. DECLINE that kind offer, have your card charged in USD & let your card issuer convert at a much better exchange rate. Since this is 3 x B2B, I suspect that you'll receive three end-of-cruise accounts.

I hope that you're aware that in common with all (I think it's all) American ships, daily "tips" for your cabin steward and dining waiters will be added to your on-board account, and a percentage (15%?) service charge added to your drinks bills.  

 

You'll need cash for Thailand (Bangkok ?,) but I don't know about the UAE or India or Sri Lanka, and in all ports it's always worth having a little local shrapnel in your pockets. 

 

Jordan.

You'll be porting at Aqaba. It's a secure port, you can only leave on a tour or ship's free shuttlebus to town. The town is seriously uninteresting, and because of the circumstances it's a port where I'd recommend a ship-sponsored excursion. Either

- the 2 hour haul to Petra. Well worth the effort but don't expect to save money by negotiating  a taxi in Aqaba town. That's what we did, but hadn't realised that the entrance fee to Petra (included in ship's excursion fee) was so high. Nett result we paid about a pound less than those on the excursion, but they had a magnificent buffet lunch  whereas we had just a muddy cup of roadside coffee. 🤔.

 - or much closer, to Wadi Rum for a 4x4 drive across the high desert. Great fun. Again, because of the switch from coach to 4x4 jeeps it's simpler by ship's excursion.

If you take ship's excursion you won't need Jordanian dinar - the prices of the stalls & street-sellers  are "cheap as chips", "Asda-price" etc (they're a bit behind the times 😉 ). They accept $, € and £ (including pound coins) 

Look up Lawrence of Arabia's connections with the assault on Aqaba and his time at Wadi Rum in the shadow of the Seven Pillars of Wisdom.

 

Thailand.

If this is Bangkok, check where you port. It'll probably be Laem Chabang, which is 2 hours from the city (allow 3 hrs for the return to the port).

Check your cruise's RollCall (see below) for any fellow-cruisers seeking sharers for a transfer or tour.

If Celeb Edge is in port overnight give serious consideration to an overnight hotel in the city - it avoids double-travel & gives you an evening in the city.

The Grand Palace is the big draw, but be sure to take a ride thro the klongs (canals) on a long-tail boat.

 

Browse thro Cruise Critic threads on the ports-of-call boards.

From the home page click on a region or country - let's say Australia.

In the upper right of the Australia/New Zealand board, type your port (Sydney?) into the little search box. In the drop-down box click on "this forum" (to avoid stacks of irrelevant  posts) and click on the little spyglass beside the search box. Give the magic a few seconds to work, and hey-presto

 https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?q=Sydney&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=48

 

Join your cruise RollCall (there'll probably be three).

It's early days yet, but one at least has been started at 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2811444-oct-30-2023-suez-canal-cruise/

Post on there to say "Hi" to your fellow-cruisers.

 

Have a great cruise

 

JB 🙂

 

Edited by John Bull
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, kimberlym322 said:

 

 

Why is to early to start packing...anything even clothes?  When I go on vacation the day I book the trip, weather it is a cruise or land vacation, I make a list of everything I will need for that trip.  I get a tote and start putting what is on the list in there.  That way at a month/2 weeks out from the trip I have everything I need and start putting it in luggage.  This way anything that I have not gotten as of yet can be gotten or if something was crossed off by mistake I know I need to pack it.  The last thing packed is my take with me bag that has my medication, wallet, phone charger, vacation paperwork, set of clothes.    It helps when you are spreading it out over a good amount of time then trying to running around 2 weeks before the trip trying to buy everything you need to take that you don't have...that cuts into your trip spending money. 

 

You are very organized and proactive when it comes to packing!  Mrs Ldubs is more like you than me, but she doesn't start packing until a week or two prior to embarkation.  Me, I would be happy packing the night before, but  am frequently not allowed to get away with that.   I typically don't need to make lists or  buy anything for a cruise.  For me it is more of a matter of just moving what I have from the closet to the luggage.  

 

Every time I see comments about packing it reminds me of a previous comment on another thread about light weight jeans.  Casual jeans are heavy and in my opinion a few pair take up more than their fair share of the weight allowance.     I want those lighter weight ones, but alas the ones mentioned were for women and that won't work for me.  I admit this is a strange concern, but it is on my mind and I in fact might look for some alternative lighter weight every day trousers for our upcoming September cruise.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, kimberlym322 said:

 

I forgot the OTC meds.  But I will add to that to take band aids, gauze pads, roll gauze, tape and antibacterial ointment.  I say this because I took a cruise thinking nothing of taking that stuff. I ended up cutting my foot (partly because of my mother and sister).  When we docked the next morning we went into a store by the port to buy some and ended up spending 30.00 on the stuff.  And before anyone askes why I did not go to medical on the ship...I plea temporary brain dead on that one.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why is to early to start packing...anything even clothes?  When I go on vacation the day I book the trip, weather it is a cruise or land vacation, I make a list of everything I will need for that trip.  I get a tote and start putting what is on the list in there.  That way at a month/2 weeks out from the trip I have everything I need and start putting it in luggage.  This way anything that I have not gotten as of yet can be gotten or if something was crossed off by mistake I know I need to pack it.  The last thing packed is my take with me bag that has my medication, wallet, phone charger, vacation paperwork, set of clothes.    It helps when you are spreading it out over a good amount of time then trying to running around 2 weeks before the trip trying to buy everything you need to take that you don't have...that cuts into your trip spending money. 

Fantastic advice Thankyou. I’ve already started my lists lol. 😊

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2022 at 10:26 PM, puppycanducruise said:

 

Wow, that sounds like a great trip.

Make sure you take OTC meds, they are expensive aboard ship.  If you wear prescription glasses take a backup pair.  If you take prescription meds, take enough for a few extra days, just in case.

Cross pack - that is half of your clothes go in your travel mate's luggage and half their stuff goes in yours, that way, if a suitcase is lost or delayed, you won't have to wear the same clothes for days.

Take advantage of the laundry plan (I've never sailed on Celebrity, but I hope they have one).

Take charges for your phone, camera etc.

Some credit card companies require you to notify them if you are travelling, check into that.

Don't forget to take patience and a sense of humour.

I'm sure there are lots of other hints that others will offer.

But don't forget  -  ENJOY!!!!!

Thankyou for your great advice! It’s a while away I know but I’ve already started my ‘lists’ lol. 😊

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2022 at 10:26 PM, puppycanducruise said:

 

Wow, that sounds like a great trip.

Make sure you take OTC meds, they are expensive aboard ship.  If you wear prescription glasses take a backup pair.  If you take prescription meds, take enough for a few extra days, just in case.

Cross pack - that is half of your clothes go in your travel mate's luggage and half their stuff goes in yours, that way, if a suitcase is lost or delayed, you won't have to wear the same clothes for days.

Take advantage of the laundry plan (I've never sailed on Celebrity, but I hope they have one).

Take charges for your phone, camera etc.

Some credit card companies require you to notify them if you are travelling, check into that.

Don't forget to take patience and a sense of humour.

I'm sure there are lots of other hints that others will offer.

But don't forget  -  ENJOY!!!!!

Great advice! Thanks so much. I’m excited already lol 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, kimberlym322 said:

 

I forgot the OTC meds.  But I will add to that to take band aids, gauze pads, roll gauze, tape and antibacterial ointment.  I say this because I took a cruise thinking nothing of taking that stuff. I ended up cutting my foot (partly because of my mother and sister).  When we docked the next morning we went into a store by the port to buy some and ended up spending 30.00 on the stuff.  And before anyone askes why I did not go to medical on the ship...I plea temporary brain dead on that one.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why is to early to start packing...anything even clothes?  When I go on vacation the day I book the trip, weather it is a cruise or land vacation, I make a list of everything I will need for that trip.  I get a tote and start putting what is on the list in there.  That way at a month/2 weeks out from the trip I have everything I need and start putting it in luggage.  This way anything that I have not gotten as of yet can be gotten or if something was crossed off by mistake I know I need to pack it.  The last thing packed is my take with me bag that has my medication, wallet, phone charger, vacation paperwork, set of clothes.    It helps when you are spreading it out over a good amount of time then trying to running around 2 weeks before the trip trying to buy everything you need to take that you don't have...that cuts into your trip spending money. 

Brilliant advice again. Thanks so much 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2022 at 5:48 AM, crystalspin said:

Holey moley! That is one first cruise to remember! 

 

We take NO swimsuits, no deck of cards, and no paper books. For sure chargers for your electronics. You can download books to your phone/Kindle-device/or/tablet -- do so ahead of time. For sure an OTC medical and first-aid kit. My husband (a retired physician) takes DUPLICATE prescription meds in different bags -- he's a little OCD about being separated from his meds! 

 

I wouldn't worry too much about seasickness on a ship the size of the Edge, but you might pack a small bag of ginger crystals. As far as meclazine, the ship should provide without a doctor's appt if the seas are rough. (Note, I have never sailed on Celebrity but HAL does.)

 

It's a little early to be thinking about clothes-packing, but maybe not too early! The advice about interchangeable outfits is fine. Search internet for "capsule" wardrobes. Don't be afraid to pack less and spend a bit on ship's laundry. I hand-washed everything (including man's trousers!) on our first transAtlantic and proclaimed NEVER AGAIN. You may choose to handwash your smalls. There is probably a clothesline in your shower (check in on the Cruise Critic Celebrity board about that).

 

Research your ports and HAVE FUN doing so!

Thankyou so much! Great advice. 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, John Bull said:

Hi, and welcome to Cruise Critic,

A great itinerary on an excellent ship - you just might struggle to match it on your next cruise !!

 

If you don't already have a credit card with no foreign transaction fees, get one.

Halifax Clarity, Capital One, & the Post Office's credit card are examples. And don't rely on a single card - if you want to play super-safe carry one each and keep a third one in your cabin safe.

Cards always give a better exchange rate than any exchange bureau. But be sure to check that your card is charged in local currency because a lot of outlets will offer to charge in the currency of your card "for your convenience" but their exchange rates can be gross. Some even simply set their POS machine to sterling - in which case insist that they change it to their own currency before swiping or entering your PIN.  Being charged in local currency also means you can see that the price you agreed or on the bill is the price you pay.

BTW, same applies to settling your on-board account. Ship's currency will be USD - here too you'll be asked if you'd like your on-board account to be settled in the currency of your card. DECLINE that kind offer, have your card charged in USD & let your card issuer convert at a much better exchange rate. Since this is 3 x B2B, I suspect that you'll receive three end-of-cruise accounts.

I hope that you're aware that in common with all (I think it's all) American ships, daily "tips" for your cabin steward and dining waiters will be added to your on-board account, and a percentage (15%?) service charge added to your drinks bills.  

 

You'll need cash for Thailand (Bangkok ?,) but I don't know about the UAE or India or Sri Lanka, and in all ports it's always worth having a little local shrapnel in your pockets. 

 

Jordan.

You'll be porting at Aqaba. It's a secure port, you can only leave on a tour or ship's free shuttlebus to town. The town is seriously uninteresting, and because of the circumstances it's a port where I'd recommend a ship-sponsored excursion. Either

- the 2 hour haul to Petra. Well worth the effort but don't expect to save money by negotiating  a taxi in Aqaba town. That's what we did, but hadn't realised that the entrance fee to Petra (included in ship's excursion fee) was so high. Nett result we paid about a pound less than those on the excursion, but they had a magnificent buffet lunch  whereas we had just a muddy cup of roadside coffee. 🤔.

 - or much closer, to Wadi Rum for a 4x4 drive across the high desert. Great fun. Again, because of the switch from coach to 4x4 jeeps it's simpler by ship's excursion.

If you take ship's excursion you won't need Jordanian dinar - the prices of the stalls & street-sellers  are "cheap as chips", "Asda-price" etc (they're a bit behind the times 😉 ). They accept $, € and £ (including pound coins) 

Look up Lawrence of Arabia's connections with the assault on Aqaba and his time at Wadi Rum in the shadow of the Seven Pillars of Wisdom.

 

Thailand.

If this is Bangkok, check where you port. It'll probably be Laem Chabang, which is 2 hours from the city (allow 3 hrs for the return to the port).

Check your cruise's RollCall (see below) for any fellow-cruisers seeking sharers for a transfer or tour.

If Celeb Edge is in port overnight give serious consideration to an overnight hotel in the city - it avoids double-travel & gives you an evening in the city.

The Grand Palace is the big draw, but be sure to take a ride thro the klongs (canals) on a long-tail boat.

 

Browse thro Cruise Critic threads on the ports-of-call boards.

From the home page click on a region or country - let's say Australia.

In the upper right of the Australia/New Zealand board, type your port (Sydney?) into the little search box. In the drop-down box click on "this forum" (to avoid stacks of irrelevant  posts) and click on the little spyglass beside the search box. Give the magic a few seconds to work, and hey-presto

 https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?q=Sydney&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=48

 

Join your cruise RollCall (there'll probably be three).

It's early days yet, but one at least has been started at 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2811444-oct-30-2023-suez-canal-cruise/

Post on there to say "Hi" to your fellow-cruisers.

 

Have a great cruise

 

JB 🙂

 

Oh wow Thankyou so much John. This advice is amazing. Thanks so much for taking the time to advise us on the ports. This is important info for us, as although we are experienced land travellers, we haven’t been to any of these ports before! Lol. Thanks again 😊

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ldubs said:

Casual jeans are heavy and in my opinion a few pair take up more than their fair share of the weight allowance.     I want those lighter weight ones, but alas the ones mentioned were for women and that won't work for me.  I admit this is a strange concern, but it is on my mind and I in fact might look for some alternative lighter weight every day trousers for our upcoming September cruise.  

ldubs:

Try Travelsmith and Magellan (which may be the same company now). They will be pricy! Look elsewhere for 'denim pants' not "jeans". And consider nylon pants such as from Ex Officio or White Sierra in gray or if you're lucky blue. They usually come with zip-off legs (my husband has unzipped his exactly once! to walk on the beach right here in California).

 

ETA: Dockers are cotton or cotton-blend and so feel more like denim, if that is a factor.

Edited by crystalspin
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

ldubs:

Try Travelsmith and Magellan (which may be the same company now). They will be pricy! Look elsewhere for 'denim pants' not "jeans". And consider nylon pants such as from Ex Officio or White Sierra in gray or if you're lucky blue. They usually come with zip-off legs (my husband has unzipped his exactly once! to walk on the beach right here in California).

 

I just did a quick look a Travelsmith/Magellan and it looks promising.  Thanks for the lead!  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Weelynn said:

Thankyou so much! Great advice. 😊

I should have said "We no longer take swimsuits/cards/paperbooks." After several cruises with all of those things! The important thing is to CONSIDER everything. Is it something you will use? or is it just on someone else's list?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, crystalspin said:

I should have said "We no longer take swimsuits/cards/paperbooks." After several cruises with all of those things! The important thing is to CONSIDER everything. Is it something you will use? or is it just on someone else's list?

Hah yeah we have a pack of cards that have travelled the world with us and have never been used lol. I suppose on a cruise every bit of space saving counts 😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, ldubs said:

 

You are very organized and proactive when it comes to packing!  Mrs Ldubs is more like you than me, but she doesn't start packing until a week or two prior to embarkation.  Me, I would be happy packing the night before, but  am frequently not allowed to get away with that.   I typically don't need to make lists or  buy anything for a cruise.  For me it is more of a matter of just moving what I have from the closet to the luggage.    

 

 

Lol.  My sister and nephews are ones that are still packing as we are walking out the door and they still forget stuff.  Someone in my family has to be organized.  I remember one trip...we were driving to Florida...that we turned around 3 times because they forgot stuff, 1 time (5 minutes away from home) sister forgot one nephews luggage, 2nd time (an hour away from home) she forgot the bag of everyone's medicine, the 3rd time (2 hours away from home) realized she forgot her pocketbook with money, credit cards and drivers license in it.  So because I am so organized I have my stuff ready to go (it helps to have just vacation clothes also that stays in a tote) and I am in charge of making sure everything gets out the door and in the car.  Once that system was in place we have only ever had one problem with luggage and missing stuff...and that was when we had a layover at the Philadelphia airport and someone stole stuff out of checked luggage.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, kimberlym322 said:

 

 

Lol.  My sister and nephews are ones that are still packing as we are walking out the door and they still forget stuff.  Someone in my family has to be organized.  I remember one trip...we were driving to Florida...that we turned around 3 times because they forgot stuff, 1 time (5 minutes away from home) sister forgot one nephews luggage, 2nd time (an hour away from home) she forgot the bag of everyone's medicine, the 3rd time (2 hours away from home) realized she forgot her pocketbook with money, credit cards and drivers license in it.  So because I am so organized I have my stuff ready to go (it helps to have just vacation clothes also that stays in a tote) and I am in charge of making sure everything gets out the door and in the car.  Once that system was in place we have only ever had one problem with luggage and missing stuff...and that was when we had a layover at the Philadelphia airport and someone stole stuff out of checked luggage.

 

 

Haha!  Reminds of Home Alone when they forgot Kevin!   You clearly are filling a much needed role!  Thanks for sharing!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, crystalspin said:

I should have said "We no longer take swimsuits/cards/paperbooks." After several cruises with all of those things! The important thing is to CONSIDER everything. Is it something you will use? or is it just on someone else's list?

I always carry a deck of cards, in case there is down time when there is nothing going on that we want to do.  We have them in the outside pocket of our luggage that isn't big enough for much...we keep the pen, highlighter, cards, zip ties, mini notebook, and pack of 6 thank you cards in it.    The paperback books, I take one or two and when I get done reading them leave them on the ship for someone else to read...But with the OP going over seas for the cruise it is better just to take a kindle.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Welcome to Cruise Critic
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...