Never Received My Digital Photos

I purchased a photo package pre-cruise, but still haven’t received an email containing a link to my pictures. It’s been almost 2 weeks since we left the ship - past the 4-7 business days indicated ~ and still no pictures. I emailed RCI twice, but no response.

As much as I hate the thought of our photos being lost in cyberspace, is it time to call them and ask for a refund?🥲

5 hours ago, Lady_Jag said:

I purchased a photo package pre-cruise, but still haven’t received an email containing a link to my pictures.

DW did it for us from our Navigator cruise July 17th.  She said the email with the link buried in it is confusing you have to really look for the link as the email includes all the photos on you account and not just the ones you bought.  We only bought individual photos and not a package, but she had them mid-week after we got off on Friday.   

I’m presuming you checked spam folder too?   If so and still no photos, definitely call.  We had our few (singles, not package) within no more than 5 days of disembarkation. Hopefully, they will see the link immediately.  Good luck.