Neptune suite on Zaandam noise above

BuckGood

We had a Neptune Suite underneath the ping pong table.  Those dang kids played it day and night, and the noise drove us crazy...

There are some Neptune Suites under the Canaletto dining area, which I believe is carpeted.  I would select one of those if I sail on Zaandam again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boulders said:

We had a Neptune suite on port side for 21 days a number of years ago. I think we were in 7022. Some nights I thought we were under a bowling alley. It was great being next to the Neptune Lounge though. 

I don't remember the number, but we had a NS on the Zaandam about four doors forward of the NL.   I don't recall any noise.  OP - we could give you a better idea if you provide a cabin number.

• Like 1

We were port side twice, both times slightly aft of the Neptune Lounge and didn't hear any noise.  Can't remember the cabin #s but someplace between 7021 and 7033.  Friends traveled in 7035 and they didn't complain about noise.  One of them is very sensitive to noise and likes to sleep late, so I think if there'd been noise to a level that bothered them they'd have mentioned it.

25 minutes ago, VennDiagram said:

We were STARBOARD side twice, both times slightly aft of the Neptune Lounge and didn't hear any noise.  Can't remember the cabin #s but someplace between 7021 and 7033.  Friends traveled in 7035 and they didn't complain about noise.  One of them is very sensitive to noise and likes to sleep late, so I think if there'd been noise to a level that bothered them they'd have mentioned it.

Sheesh, too late to edit my original post .... STARBOARD SIDE.  STARBOARD SIDE.  Sorry for any confusion.

PS -- I meant STARBOARD side.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

As we used to call it -- your OTHER LEFT! when we were directing the helicopter in to find us.

That's it!!! Exactly how DH has to give me directions when I drive.  😁 😅 🤣

(I have some issues with dyslexia, which makes life "interesting" some days! 😄)

• Like 1