Football & Mardi Gras

matymil

Has anyone been on the Mardi Gras during football season and noticed more of a selection of games than on the other on the other ships? I know normally there's one 1pm, one 4pm, and Sunday/Monday night games. Also looking for tips on where the best spot to watch games is???

Edited by matymil
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mklbee said:

When I was on the Mardi Gras in November, EVERY game was on in the Pig and Anchor area. They had signs over each TV letting you know what game would be on on that television. 

Oh that is freaking amazing i cant wait. Looks like the Heros bar next to it has games on to?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, matymil said:

Oh that is freaking amazing i cant wait. Looks like the Heros bar next to it has games on to?

Yes, that is the area where NFL fanatics hang out and root for their favorite laundry.  Since you're pictured with the Phanatic, I have to assume you're an Iggles fan.

17 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Yes, that is the area where NFL fanatics hang out and root for their favorite laundry.  Since you're pictured with the Phanatic, I have to assume you're an Iggles fan.

Sure am 🙂

12 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

Heros is the best place to watch.  for big games, though get there early to get a great seat on the couches or in the comfy arm chairs.

Thats for sure the plan. We'll get there early for lunch

On 8/11/2022 at 2:23 AM, matymil said:

Has anyone been on the Mardi Gras during football season and noticed more of a selection of games than on the other on the other ships? I know normally there's one 1pm, one 4pm, and Sunday/Monday night games. Also looking for tips on where the best spot to watch games is???

On next year and wondering is the English football on lol 😂