Health Status Questions - now open (instead of 24 hours before)

I am also sailing on 8/28 and my questionnaire is also open.

The questions have changed.  

They now only ask if I am fully vaccinated, if I am boosted, and if I will be 23+ weeks pregnant.

As the answers to those three questions will not change, we answered the questions and submitted the questionnaires.

Edited by Starry Eyes

3 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

I am also sailing on 8/28 and my questionnaire is also open.

The questions have changed.  

They now only ask if I am fully vaccinated, if I am boosted, and if I will be 23+ weeks pregnant.

I asked what they were before as I remember years ago it was a bunch of questions to answer about feeling sick, etc as I filled them out for all 4 of my family back then. That was at the port too.

Be careful answering these.  On another forum, some 73yo guy accidentally answered YES to the pregnant question, got a reply stating cannot board, and it will not let him change his answer!

Edited by BobNoxious
  • Haha 4

We are sailing 8/28 and 9/4 and already checked in a while back.  Now we can't get to edit check in on the app. It has said check in has checked out for the last several days. In our online accounts there is nothing regarding vax or health questions at all for either sailing.???

8 minutes ago, lovelife said:

We are sailing 8/28 and 9/4 and already checked in a while back.  Now we can't get to edit check in on the app. It has said check in has checked out for the last several days. In our online accounts there is nothing regarding vax or health questions at all for either sailing.???

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?  That worked for me when I had a similar issue a few cruises ago.

1 hour ago, Starry Eyes said:

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?  That worked for me when I had a similar issue a few cruises ago.

Thanks. Yes, I've tried that, but check in is still "checked out" for those two bookings.🤨

Just now, lovelife said:

In our online accounts there is nothing regarding vax or health questions at all for either sailing.???

Right, the check in process in the app and browser can be different. As long as the browser version has been completely filled out you should be good to check in at the pier.