Why are there no excursions showing?

nasellemom1

We are booked for a Mexican Riviera 5 day cruise on the Joy in December. We are currently 128 days out and are booked in a Haven suite. I thought excursions would start showing up around day 130? Am I wrong or do I need to contact NCL? 

6 minutes ago, nasellemom1 said:

We are booked for a Mexican Riviera 5 day cruise on the Joy in December. We are currently 128 days out and are booked in a Haven suite. I thought excursions would start showing up around day 130? Am I wrong or do I need to contact NCL? 

You have logged into your account, selected your cruise, selected Explore and Plan (upper left-hand corner), and selected the Shore Excursions tab on the left hand side?

If so, and there are no excursions available, I would say that they might be sold out.

Otherwise, you might call NCL to verify.

We have selected and paid for excursions for each of our booked NCL cruises through May 2023.

2 hours ago, nasellemom1 said:

Shore excursions have been on sale for months. If there are zero shore excursons showing, then it is a website error - try again. If there are a limited number showing in each port, then you may have waited too long to book. 

2 hours ago, ggTexasGal said:

You have logged into your account, selected your cruise, selected Explore and Plan (upper left-hand corner), and selected the Shore Excursions tab on the left hand side?

If so, and there are no excursions available, I would say that they might be sold out.

Otherwise, you might call NCL to verify.

We have selected and paid for excursions for each of our booked NCL cruises through May 2023.

I posted this exact same question as we are on the same cruise, also in a Haven.  No excursions have shown up since booking early May 2022.  Also paid in full.

image.png.6ee361ae471350ab31d405fb0eb80c49.png

Edited by scooter6139

Try looking at:-

https://www.ncl.com/nz/en/cruises/5-day-mexican-riviera-round-trip-los-angeles-cabo-and-ensenada?itineraryCode=JOY5LAXCSLESELAX

Then the Shore Excursion Tab and then the View All Excursions tab

When you have found the ones you want phone the Shore excursion desk

Edited by casofilia

1 minute ago, casofilia said:

That just shows the excursion that can be done at Cabo and Ensenada, nothing specific to December sailing date.

As I said in my original thread, we are also cruising a similar itinerary in April.  That one shows available excursions.

I'm guessing it's just a bug in this sailing.

1 hour ago, scooter6139 said:

I posted this exact same question as we are on the same cruise, also in a Haven.  No excursions have shown up since booking early May 2022.  Also paid in full.

image.png.6ee361ae471350ab31d405fb0eb80c49.png

I used the chat on NCL through my booking and was told I would need to call the Shore Excursions phone number. I have to wonder if it has something to do with only being a 5 night cruise not 7? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scooter6139 said:

That just shows the excursion that can be done at Cabo and Ensenada, nothing specific to December sailing date.

As I said in my original thread, we are also cruising a similar itinerary in April.  That one shows available excursions.

I'm guessing it's just a bug in this sailing.

I agree it must be a bug, but how inconvenient on our first NCL cruise..

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 4:00 PM, nasellemom1 said:

I used the chat on NCL through my booking and was told I would need to call the Shore Excursions phone number. I have to wonder if it has something to do with only being a 5 night cruise not 7? 

The 7 night has the same issue - we only show excursions available for Puerto Vallarta. Nothing for any other port, so it must be a bug on their end.