Need assistance please - trying to buy a gift for someone on the Regal Princess now

Lib0007

I have talked to 3 different people at Princess Cruises who couldn't help me.   One finally gave me the phone # of the ship but I can't get through on my phone.  I want to buy a co-worker a dinner out with her family and a spa package but the cruiseline couldn't do it because the ship already sailed today.

Is there an email to anyone in guest services on Regal Princess that could perhaps help me?

Thank you.

Most gifts (if not all) would need to have been purchased before the ship departed.  You are a generous soul and have a good heart.  

You might need to resort to an email to your friend letting him/her know that you had thought of this too late.  Ask him/her to go ahead and make these reservations, pay for them, and you will settle it with him/her when they get back.  Be sure to set your limits.  

I have tried this, if there is a way to get an electronic gift card to her (aka Princess, Visa, etc) she will be able to add the funds to his/her onboard account. 

I have taken debit cards for reimbursements/promotions/etc up the the Customer Service Counter for them to apply the credit to my account.  Only a few of the people behind the counter really know how to deal with this.  But it can be done.  I used a paper copy with a pin number.  Both are required.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lib0007 said:

I have talked to 3 different people at Princess Cruises who couldn't help me.   One finally gave me the phone # of the ship but I can't get through on my phone.  I want to buy a co-worker a dinner out with her family and a spa package but the cruiseline couldn't do it because the ship already sailed today.

Is there an email to anyone in guest services on Regal Princess that could perhaps help me?

Thank you.

Could you buy her an egift card for Princess?  She could show it to Guest Services for them to add to her On board credit for that cruise.

https://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-gifts-celebrations/overview/gift-cards/

• Like 2

Thank you, it was to be a gift for a co-worker from someone who really wanted to get her something nice.  I guess we called a day too late; the ship left Barcelona today.   I will try the egift thing if there is no other way.   I appreciate your comments and suggestions!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lib0007 said:

Thank you, it was to be a gift for a co-worker from someone who really wanted to get her something nice.  I guess we called a day too late; the ship left Barcelona today.   I will try the egift thing if there is no other way.   I appreciate your comments and suggestions!!

If you purchase a Princess gift card (an e-card version), and send your friend the card number and PIN, they should be able to cash it in as outlined above.  

On AARP website, they have had these electronic gift cards at a 10% discount.

If you have AARP and are signed up there, you are good to go.  (you can just sign up for an account on AARP)

These should be under rewards, and then make sure ALL REWARDS are selected.

Then you could forward the info and numbers to her.

She would then have to take the info to the front desk, and as mentioned, they should be able to put this in her onboard credit.

NOTE:  Definitely tell here to see if she can get into the spa ASAP!!!

I hope there is s till good availability for all of the Extras that she could choose from!