Volendam dry dock?

Tante1231

We are on the Grand Australia leaving San Diego January 3, 2024 on the Volendam.  I was wondering where she is coming from prior to our departure.  It would appear her last cruise is November 2023.  Is there any way of finding out if she is going into dry dock right before our cruise?  Thanks in advance. 

• 1 year later...

I heard that it was going to have a dry dock this fall.  I was just checking on it and found your query.  It needs some work on plumbing and ventilation from a cruise we took in June.  Note that I didn't find any other info regarding dry dock this fall.  I am also on the January Grand Australia cruise.

15 hours ago, lilylover said:

I heard that it was going to have a dry dock this fall.  I was just checking on it and found your query.  It needs some work on plumbing and ventilation from a cruise we took in June.  Note that I didn't find any other info regarding dry dock this fall.  I am also on the January Grand Australia cruise.

That would be most unusual, as the drydocking schedule is 2 in 5 years. Based on a previous docking in Feb/March 2022 and previous one in Oct 2019, I expect her next docking to be Oct/Nov 2024.

3 hours ago, Heidi13 said:

That would be most unusual, as the drydocking schedule is 2 in 5 years. Based on a previous docking in Feb/March 2022 and previous one in Oct 2019, I expect her next docking to be Oct/Nov 2024.

The Volendam is scheduled for a dry dock in October, 2024 just before the FLL to Israel RT cruise starting 11/9/24.