Can I leave the ship early?

SWFJOE

Original itinerary showed ship arriving at noon on one day.it’s an over night with the second day being disembarkation day, which said 5:30am. Got pax docs an it says last day disembark is at 8:30 am. Our flight is at noon so 5:30 was no problem. 8:30 big problem. Can I leave ship (walk off ) say at 11pm first day and just stay in a hotel so as to get to the airport on time?  Thanks for the advise.

13 minutes ago, SWFJOE said:

Original itinerary showed ship arriving at noon on one day.it’s an over night with the second day being disembarkation day, which said 5:30am. Got pax docs an it says last day disembark is at 8:30 am. Our flight is at noon so 5:30 was no problem. 8:30 big problem. Can I leave ship (walk off ) say at 11pm first day and just stay in a hotel so as to get to the airport on time?  Thanks for the advise.

Where are you disembarking? 

Most generally, yes. 

As it is the same port and you will have passed any Immigration control if applicable, there should be no problem.

If you need to pass customs you will need to arrange for a time when this is possible. Also you will need to carry your luggage.

2 hours ago, SWFJOE said:

... Got pax docs an it says last day disembark is at 8:30 am. Our flight is at noon so 5:30 was no problem. 8:30 big problem. Can I leave ship (walk off ) say at 11pm first day and just stay in a hotel so as to get to the airport on time. 

If 5:30 was no problem, AND YOU CAN HANDLE ALL OF YOUR LUGGAGE without porter - save the money on the hotel and stay on the ship. Disembark at 5 or any time!