Current (2022) Main Dining Room Dinner Menus -- Jewel

Yo Adrienne

DH and I will be [hopefully] cruising on the Jewel next month (14 day B2B Alaska, Vancouver/Seward/Vancouver)...so we're starting to look at items we should add into our onboard amenities.  We have several specialty dining meals included already, but we're wondering if we should purchase an additional package.  Does anyone have any current (2022) main dining room dinner menus they can share here to help us decide...?  (I've done a search here on CC...and a general search online, as well...but can't find dinner menus that are current for this year.)  Would love to see what the options are.   

And if the dinner menus in the main dining rooms are consistent across the fleet, those would work for us, too...! 🙂 

Thanks in advance... 🙂

We were on the Jewel 12d Panama canal cruise earlier this year. 

I had asked, and found out they have 21 days of MDR menus to choose/rotate with.  It sounded like they can be switching/choosing what they like to provide, partly also based on the supplies they have.

The Garden Cafe also have theme nights and we usually don't know what it is until the day of, or maybe sometimes the night before.  The specialty dining rooms are of course quite good, but the MDR and Garden Cafe food are also very good.  The challenge is always trying not to eat too much (and didn't exactly succeed)

You can check these out for now... https://profcruise.com/norwegian-dining-and-restaurant-menus-2022/

I've seen the new menus mentioned a couple of times, so I'm interested to see what those look like.  We have an 11 day cruise on the Dawn in Feb and it is a pretty unique itinerary, so it will be hard to find the menus.

To the OP, the MDR menus typically are fairly consistent across ships, but do vary based on location, food availability, and to a small degree the chef's preferences. I haven't sailed NCL since 2019 and that was the Pride of America that is a little unique, so my info could be outdated.

• Thanks 1