Onboard Packages

pete_coach

I am pretty good searching for things on tg=he internet but I am having difficulty finding current on board package prices.

Drink Packages

Internet prices

Single drink prices, I can find the menus but not the associated price if I don't want to buy a package.

Any help, with links would be appreciated.

Edited by pete_coach

26 minutes ago, pete_coach said:

I am pretty good searching for things on tg=he internet but I am having difficulty finding current on board package prices.

Drink Packages

Internet prices

Single drink prices, I can find the menus but not the associated price if I don't want to buy a package.

Any help, with links would be appreciated.

Here's the link for for package prices.  Page down to beverage packages and internet packages.  Prices are given, but you need to click on Read More inside the internet section for internet pricing.

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/value#value-packages

I don't have a link to by the glass prices, but one link has been frequently mentioned on this board and it is not the Oceania site.

Our experience (July, this year on the Sirena, but the same on all ships) is that single shots are priced around $10 plus a 20% gratuity automatically added.  I think cognacs and single malts are higher.

Edited by 1985rz1
  • Thanks 1

Keep in mind that If you purchase the drink package, gratuities are included. 

If you purchase O Life with the House Select beverage package, it is $30/day including gratuities.

I can't comment on prices of mixed drinks and beer because I drink wine exclusively. However I know that a single glass of wine will generally be in the $9-$11 range.

22 hours ago, LHT28 said:

YES

All non alcoholic beverages are included

Sorry for all the questions. It has been since 2017 that were were last on Oceania and things change.

Their website is a bit more difficult to navigate and to find answers than most, and I am not a stranger to the internet. 🙂