Celebrity Reflection Revolution in October 2022?

ameliacare

I know the Celebrity Reflection is due for their Revolution sometime in/by 2023.  Going through the Reflection sailing schedule, I noticed a two week gap with no sailing listed between October 17-31, 2022.  Besides that gap, there are no other breaks in sailing through mid 2024 when there are no other sailings currently listed.  Is it mostly safe to assume that is when it will get its Revolution done?  I only ask as we are booked in a Royal Suite next March and was hoping the Retreat Sundeck would be done by the time we sail.  Any thoughts on likelihood?

From what I have been told from staff on Reflection…..it won’t be revolutionized any time soon. It might go into dry dock, but just for some maintenance and possibly a blue hull paint job. We had a suite booked for next May, but changed the cabin since it won’t be revolutionized yet.

23 minutes ago, jebye said:

I was told by celebrity that it is being revolutionized in the beginning of February 2023. It will be dry docked for 1 week. Do you know what enhancements the ship will get? 
thx

The revolution process takes way longer than 1 week. When they re-did the Millennium and the Summit they re-did the inside of every cabin from top to bottom. 

I think the most you can hope for is Michael's Club to be updated to Retreat Lounge standards. That was mentioned by the Retreat Hosts onboard the Reflection this year. Nothing was mentioned about the Retreat sundeck. A normal revolution renovation was at least a 4 week project.