Oasis Miami to NJ

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Most Americans look to the quintessential 7 night cruise for a vacation. 

Once you go longer than 7 nights it means working professional have to consume more than one week's worth of time off.  Many people do other things like travel for holidays or take other vacations so they are hesitant to commit more of their time off towards a single vacation.

The target market for longer cruises often involves seniors who are retired or long term employees who have ample vacation time at their disposal.  

Sure there may be one or even two thousand interested guests.  It's one thing to fill Serenade with enough guests to break even, it's much more difficult to fill an Oasis class ship with enough guests to break even. 

Definitely not retired but for the right price I would be on that sailing. Great ship visiting ABC and only having to fly one way would have been a good selling point for me.

1 hour ago, seasidemama said:

Definitely not retired but for the right price I would be on that sailing. Great ship visiting ABC and only having to fly one way would have been a good selling point for me.

For sure.  I never said there are zero people who would book it.  They just need 5,000 more of you.  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Adventure's sailing from Cape Liberty to Galveston has very few cabins left.

Considering it’s two months till sailing and compared to “normal” booking patterns, there are a lot of cabins left. It has been on the GGG flier for the past few weeks. Repos are popular because they are cheap. 

Biker, who is waiting to book that one when it drops in price again.