How far out to book onboard activities?

cb2367

The is the first time I've actually thought about looking into this. Will be going on Prima in November. Currently everything on board is either in a status of not available to book or reservations not offered.

Is it too early for this? Is it because NCL is still getting things finalized with Prima or did I miss out by waiting too long?

43 minutes ago, cb2367 said:

What about Vibe? I thought the process had changed and that was now something that could be booked ahead of time.

You are correct.  It "should" show-up when signed into your account.  But, if not you can always try contacting NCL via phone or chat.  On some ships they sell-out quickly!

5 hours ago, ggTexasGal said:

You are correct.  It "should" show-up when signed into your account.  But, if not you can always try contacting NCL via phone or chat.  On some ships they sell-out quickly!

I'm on a December Prima cruise and from what I can tell Vibe has sold out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ggTexasGal said:

I have a trip late January and it shows up on line as too early to book. I will go on chat and see if I can book or have to wait till closer 

• Like 1