Neptune Suite Question

sea_la_vie

Just now, sandiego1 said:

Pls be aware that your husband won’t be allowed in the Neptune Lounge or the Pinnacle breakfast since he is not listed as a Neptune passenger.

Unfortunately since he has to be listed on the Interior Room, we are sad that he can't! We will still enjoy our cruise together 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sea_la_vie said:

Unfortunately since he has to be listed on the Interior Room, we are sad that he can't! We will still enjoy our cruise together 🙂

Once onboard go in the neptune lounge, explain the situation, and ask them to change the reservation and put your husband in the neptune suite with you and your teenager in the interior cabin. They should understand and help you out. 

Edited by Laminator
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Laminator said:

Once onboard go in the neptune lounge, explain the situation, and ask them to change the reservation and put your husband in the neptune suite with you and your teenager in the interior cabin. They should understand and help you out. 

Thank you! I will try! Crossing fingers 🙂

To be honest, my husband would rather I handle all practical details, which I did (as the NS passenger.)

The great news is, it never really affected him that he didn't have personal access to the Neptune Concierge. The wonderful employees working in the Neptune Lounge were able to solve all my issues on behalf of both myself and the inside cabin dwellers in our party of four.

If your husband is a relaxed type like mine, just take care of the details on his behalf. Only if he is very involved in the day-to-day process of your vacation do you need to change his status.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, willoL said:

To be honest, my husband would rather I handle all practical details, which I did (as the NS passenger.)

The great news is, it never really affected him that he didn't have personal access to the Neptune Concierge. The wonderful employees working in the Neptune Lounge were able to solve all my issues on behalf of both myself and the inside cabin dwellers in our party of four.

If your husband is a relaxed type like mine, just take care of the details on his behalf. Only if he is very involved in the day-to-day process of your vacation do you need to change his status.

I would just like for him to join me in the Pinnacle for breakfast and the Neptune Lounge, especially since this is our first time splurging on a Neptune Suite 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sea_la_vie said:

I would just like for him to join me in the Pinnacle for breakfast and the Neptune Lounge, especially since this is our first time splurging on a Neptune Suite 🙂

IMO, the Neptune Lounge is no big deal since you can access it and get the concierge to assist you plus you can take snacks and drinks (not much to choose from) back to your cabin.  The Neptune cabin will have a coffee maker in it by the way.

The Pinnacle for breakfast is nicer than the MDR to be sure, but the menu is pretty much the same (as I recall).  Its just a nicer environment.

You can politely ask the Neptune concierge what your options are and just go from there.  They may surprise you, but if not, your husband is not loosing alot.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

IMO, the Neptune Lounge is no big deal since you can access it and get the concierge to assist you plus you can take snacks and drinks (not much to choose from) back to your cabin.  The Neptune cabin will have a coffee maker in it by the way.

The Pinnacle for breakfast is nicer than the MDR to be sure, but the menu is pretty much the same (as I recall).  Its just a nicer environment.

You can politely ask the Neptune concierge what your options are and just go from there.  They may surprise you, but if not, your husband is not loosing alot.

This is all good to know! Thank you! I was wondering if coffee mugs were provided in our suite, but I'm guessing so, if there is a coffee maker 🙂

3 hours ago, DaveOKC said:

Yes they are.

You can also go to the Lounge and get 2 cups of coffee, they have an excellent coffee. On our cruise the Captain came in every morning to get his coffee for the morning. I also was took breakfast pastries back to the NS. You can also do the same thing w/ any snacks. I used the tray that the ice bucket is on, just put a napkin or something. I wished they had alcohol in the lounge... oh well.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, atxlady said:

You can also go to the Lounge and get 2 cups of coffee, they have an excellent coffee. On our cruise the Captain came in every morning to get his coffee for the morning. I also was took breakfast pastries back to the NS. You can also do the same thing w/ any snacks. I used the tray that the ice bucket is on, just put a napkin or something. I wished they had alcohol in the lounge... oh well.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Thank you so much! All sounds wonderful!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atxlady said:

Enjoy your cruise!!!

The do have alcohol in the Neptune Lounge - you pay for it though.

Works great if you have the Signature Beverage package.

Edited by DaveOKC
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
On 8/29/2022 at 7:42 AM, kazu said:

However, people in a Neptune Suite can order hors d’oeuvres for more than just themselves and entertain in their cabin.  So, at least those not in the Suite could partake in that

Is there a menu that's provided for the hors d'oeuvres? Do you order them thru the regular room service phone number?

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Sea42 said:

Is there a menu that's provided for the hors d'oeuvres? Do you order them thru the regular room service phone number?

Thanks!

Call or go to the Neptune Lounge.  The offers vary daily - I have customized a bit at times without a problem but that was on the P’dam which was a whole different kettle of fish 😉  You need to order the day before normally.

You order through the Neptune Lounge concierge.  They take care of just about everything under the sun.  The portions are VERY generous.  If you are entertaining another couple you may just want to order for 2 and request extra plates and silverware.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1