Have it all question

RetiredRich

Hi guys,

We have $100 shore excursion credit as part of the "Have it all" scheme.  My question is:  does this apply to only one excursion or is it a value credit?  For example, if I buy an excursion for $60, can I use the $40 balance as part payment on another excursion?

41 minutes ago, Mines said:

Hi guys,

We have $100 shore excursion credit as part of the "Have it all" scheme.  My question is:  does this apply to only one excursion or is it a value credit?  For example, if I buy an excursion for $60, can I use the $40 balance as part payment on another excursion?

Yes.

5 hours ago, Mines said:

if I buy an excursion for $60, can I use the $40 balance as part payment on another excursion?

Yes, as puppycandu said. My husband and I currently have $0.05 credit each on file, after pre-purchasing a $99.95 ShoreX!

When they first included it in HIA, it was stated as "One Excursion up to $100" but that settled down quickly to "$100 toward excursions".

On 8/28/2022 at 10:26 AM, Vacayistheway said:

We were able to apply our shore excursion credit to airport transfers…while not as good as room credit, it offers another option. 

Never thought of that but it sounds like a good way to burn off small amounts of leftover shore-ex credit.