Carnival Mahogany Bay Umbrellas

Lee Cruiser

I saw somewhere else that there are umbrella rentals at Mahogany Bay for $26 if I remember correctly.  Does anyone know how this works?  Do you just rent them once you get there?  Are they billed to your S&S account or do you need cash?  Where are the umbrellas located on the beach?  Are there plenty of them?

Thanks for any help you can give!

13 minutes ago, BasicSailor said:

Check the excursion section on Carnivals website.

I have only seen clam shells there.  We don't like clam shells.  Didn't realize they even had umbrellas, but would stay at the beach there if that is the case.

We rented umbrellas there earlier this year on a Mardi Gras cruise.  I was the first one off the ship to make sure we were able to get 4 loungers and 2 umbrellas for the family close to the water so we could keep an eye on our grandchildren.   I paid cash to one of the several attendants on the beach.  You may also be able to pay with a credit card.  I think the umbrellas had all been rented within an hour, but I did not pay much attention since we already had ours.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TomCruise48 said:

We rented umbrellas there earlier this year on a Mardi Gras cruise.  I was the first one off the ship to make sure we were able to get 4 loungers and 2 umbrellas for the family close to the water so we could keep an eye on our grandchildren.   I paid cash to one of the several attendants on the beach.  You may also be able to pay with a credit card.  I think the umbrellas had all been rented within an hour, but I did not pay much attention since we already had ours.

Thanks for the information