Vegan Dining - MDR and Specialty Restaurants

Hi There!

We’ll be on Oasis in a couple of weeks. Since her last cruise my sister has gone Vegan. I know the MDR has a vegan menu available but I had a few other questions for her. I did some searching and have read a bit from other threads but there isn’t a ton of info.  

1. Is the vegan menu different each night? Or is it the same every night. 
2. Are vegan options available in the specialty restaurants and are they any different than the MDR? (I.e is it even worthwhile for them to come with us to a specialty)

3. Do the other venues on board have any vegan options (loco fresh, Central Park cafe, pizza, Promenade cafe, windjammer, etc)

4. Any other tips or recommendations I can share with her. 

Thanks in advance and happy cruising!

56 minutes ago, ryanbarckley said:

Hi There!

We’ll be on Oasis in a couple of weeks. Since her last cruise my sister has gone Vegan. I know the MDR has a vegan menu available but I had a few other questions for her. I did some searching and have read a bit from other threads but there isn’t a ton of info.  

1. Is the vegan menu different each night? Or is it the same every night. 
2. Are vegan options available in the specialty restaurants and are they any different than the MDR? (I.e is it even worthwhile for them to come with us to a specialty)

3. Do the other venues on board have any vegan options (loco fresh, Central Park cafe, pizza, Promenade cafe, windjammer, etc)

4. Any other tips or recommendations I can share with her. 

Thanks in advance and happy cruising!

Recent thread

daily menu listed on the app.

I have no idea about specialty restaurants don’t  recall anything beyond regular menu unless you arrange something in advance.

8 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

Recent thread

daily menu listed on the app.

I have no idea about specialty restaurants don’t  recall anything beyond regular menu unless you arrange something in advance.

thank you! That’s helpful - still curious if anyone has had any experience with the specialty or restaurants that aren’t the MDR

The vegan menu is different every night, with a choice of entrees and appetizers each night (or get one of each!)

The Windjammer has many vegan items, sometimes they are marked, sometimes not. 

Loco Fresh on Oasis has vegan options. Build your own burrito and leave off the meat and cheese. Make it with vegetables, beans, salsas, and sauces. 

We've only seen a Vegan menu in the MDR.  I order from it frequently even though I  don't follow a vegan diet.  I like several options they offer. 

When I was dining in Coastal Kitchen, there was no Vegan menu but I was asked what I wanted  and they would "try" to accommodate. I didn't bother because i am able to eat other items.  

The specialty restaurants do not list a vegan menu.  If you plan to dine there I would contact them the day prior and ask about vegan options. You may need to order the meal in advance. 

M