Shows on Symphony of the Seas

webstud

We'll be sailing on Symphony in 11 days. Our itinerary is St Martin, St Thomas and Coco Cay the last day. The shows are not listed on the Royal mobile app. Does anyone know if the Royal app updates and includes the entertainment, before you get on the ship? We don't want to wait to get on the ship and then spend a lot of time trying to figure out show times and how that fits into our dinner. We're trying to plan show times and then when we get on the ship, make the reservations. I can't find an up to date Cruise Compass and show times, and someone mentioned on another thread they change from week to week so you can't go by them alone. It's frustrating (as I like to plan ahead) not being able to see the entertainment on the mobile app, just a 1 1/2 weeks out.

• Like 1

We are on her the 17th and I've been trying to find out this exact same question.  I understand that things can change, however, I don't feel that they would change that drastically.  Hoping someone with knowledge will chime in.

33 minutes ago, cruisegal40 said:

We are on her the 17th and I've been trying to find out this exact same question.  I understand that things can change, however, I don't feel that they would change that drastically.  Hoping someone with knowledge will chime in.

The sailing on Sept 3 should have the same itinerary as you.  On Sept 3rd use the app  and go to that sailing and look at the times.  doubtful they will change from that for your sailing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, webstud said:

We'll be sailing on Symphony in 11 days. Our itinerary is St Martin, St Thomas and Coco Cay the last day. The shows are not listed on the Royal mobile app. Does anyone know if the Royal app updates and includes the entertainment, before you get on the ship? We don't want to wait to get on the ship and then spend a lot of time trying to figure out show times and how that fits into our dinner. We're trying to plan show times and then when we get on the ship, make the reservations. I can't find an up to date Cruise Compass and show times, and someone mentioned on another thread they change from week to week so you can't go by them alone. It's frustrating (as I like to plan ahead) not being able to see the entertainment on the mobile app, just a 1 1/2 weeks out.

The headliners don't show before your cruise.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Change sailings and select the current sailing to give you an idea of showtimes

How can you change sailings?  They don't have a reservation for an earlier cruise.  The app only shows your reservation.

1 minute ago, moposh said:

How can you change sailings?  They don't have a reservation for an earlier cruise.  The app only shows your reservation.

go to your person icon on the app then choose "select different sailing.  from there select "ships we support, click on Symphony then select whatever sailing you like

\

You can look at the app for any ship that is supported and any sailing

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

go to your person icon on the app then choose "select different sailing.  from there select "ships we support, click on Symphony then select whatever sailing you like

Cool.  Thanks.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The sailing on Sept 3 should have the same itinerary as you.  On Sept 3rd use the app  and go to that sailing and look at the times.  doubtful they will change from that for your sailing

Unfortunately it does not list times for shows in the Royal Theater or for Hiro, Ice show and others. It shows most of the other events but not for the big events. I wish they would post. It would make it easier to plan things.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I did this and it still doesn't show the main shows... BUT... I put in the current sailing of 8/27 (not the same itinerary) and the main shows and times do show up!! So, it looks like if you wait until 9/3, the day they are sailing, then change to that sailing, you'll be able to see the ALL of the shows and times for the week. I'll see on Sat 9/3. Thanks!!

8 minutes ago, webstud said:

I did this and it still doesn't show the main shows... BUT... I put in the current sailing of 8/27 (not the same itinerary) and the main shows and times do show up!! So, it looks like if you wait until 9/3, the day they are sailing, then change to that sailing, you'll be able to see the ALL of the shows and times for the week. I'll see on Sat 9/3. Thanks!!

Yes, you will have to wait for Sept 3 when that sailing boards for the shows to be active

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Unfortunately it does not list times for shows in the Royal Theater or for Hiro, Ice show and others. It shows most of the other events but not for the big events. I wish they would post. It would make it easier to plan things.

Go to that sailing on Sept 3 once it sails and they will all show.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Longhorn Cruiser said:

This was the Symphony entertainment schedule in May with the same itinerary as yours:

image.thumb.png.c5ae2f96d7e803357849c1e0189aafba.png

Interesting that there's no 5pm shows. If you have 8pm dinner, you have to go to the 10:30pm shows. I like eating late, but I'm tired after that and don't want to go to shows at 10:30. I guess that's why I've never really seen the shows on any of my cruises. It would be nice if they had pre-dinner show times instead of only post-dinner showtimes.

I have the dining package for my next cruise so hopefully I can work around it, but that probably means I need to start being an early eater, assuming I can get an early dining time. What would that even be, 5:30pm?

22 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Thank you so much for this.  I do this threw the app that we check in on?

When you are in the app, click on the person icon. Then hit "select a different sailing". It will look up your cruise but scroll down to the bottom and select "Get more details on ships we support." Scroll through and select "Symphony." There you see a headline that says "Select a Sailing." there you can find the week that you are interested in.

• Like 1