Miami Port - Getting from Terminal A to Terminal D/E ?

Duck Down

We will be getting off a RCCL ship from Terminal A, and have a Carnival ship from Terminal D or E the same day.

How easy will it be to get from one terminal to another with luggage? Is there a terminal to terminal shuttle? How bad of a walk is it? Are there sidewalks?

I was thinking a Uber but don't think the drivers would appreciate such a short drive...

Any assistance would be appreciated. 

there is no shuttle ... walking is POSSIBLE but not something planned for (you can use Google Maps and 'walk it' virtually.)  You are looking at a taxi which will NOT enjoy the short ride so mention a BIG TIP up front . . . <my recommendation>

• Like 1

Walking from Garage G to Terminal F, which is not a far distance, proved to be very challenging because of all of the guests jamming the sidewalk at Terminal G as well as the heavy traffic.  At times, I had to walk in the street, hoping I wouldn't get hit, because of the number of people.  Get a taxi and tip well, OP!  

On 9/2/2022 at 9:10 AM, Corby114 said:

Walking between terminals is tough depending on how much luggage you have and how hot it is that day. Easiest way to get from one terminal to another is grab a cab, tip the driver well and be pleasant. 

We took a cab.  Thought the driver might be reluctant for such a short jaunt.  He explained that after dropping us off he would be allowed to jump the taxi line as opposed to having to pull up to the rear.  Easy !

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jerrib said:

We took a cab.  Thought the driver might be reluctant for such a short jaunt.  He explained that after dropping us off he would be allowed to jump the taxi line as opposed to having to pull up to the rear.  Easy !

That's information that I don't think has ever been posted on CC.  Thank you.