HELP NEEDED from those who have used On Point for Testing!!!

I just did my covid test with On Point and it was negative, when I clicked to get my results and pulled it up online it's a VERY VERY generic looking screen showing my negative results.   I was expecting some sort of official PDF form.  Is this really going to be acceptable to Royal Caribbean?2070642431_ScreenShot2022-09-02at9_55_25AM.thumb.png.47c93fcd450e0f2f4c15b709f7a24d3f.png

Quick follow up question.  Onpoint says any covid kit is acceptable.  We have the test kits from the Government that were obtained from USPS. Boxes are unsealed, there is no FDA approved sticker, are these test kits valid.  Cruise is from Vancouver, if that makes any difference. 

Edited by taglovestocruise

7 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Quick follow up question.  Onpoint says any covid kit is acceptable.  We have the test kits from the Government that were obtained from USPS. Boxes are unsealed, there is no FDA approved sticker, are these test kits valid.  Cruise is from Vancouver, if that makes any difference. 

That could be a problem. Our government USPS sent tests are sealed and have the  FDA emergency use authorization logo. I would call onpoint and ask them about the specific test kit you have.

Are they IHealth test kits?  Anyway, I specifically asked if the box had to be sealed. It does not, as long as the packaged items inside the box are unopened, you are fine. (Because some boxes have two kits inside. One test you may have used already.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taglovestocruise said:

They're fine. As @CAT GIRL posted, as long as the interior components are sealed. There is no box check, as with the eMed tests.