Flight Extras confusion

I posted this on the other place but no comments so far

Flight extras confusion. I am flying to a Discovery cruise and filled in my travel documents details yesterday, basically it is the passport details and it was already there because I had provided it as part of the cruise API. There is a continue button but it does not lead anywhere, you can just go back to the main page. This was yesterday and I tried again today with the same result. Should the page be behaving like this?

1 hour ago, Rebel Rouser said:

And can you see this?

Screenshot 2022-09-03 211112.jpg

Yes, when I select travel documents it show details of my passport. I even tried entering all the details again and the continue button does not do anything, i can only return to the above page.

Maybe i should just ignore it until online check in

edit - I am really concerned about this,the web site says you can provide the API details at the airport check in desk but this  refers to other airlines, not TUI

The only details required seem to be the passport ones.

Edited by davecttr

Thanks I just tried that and it says the passport info etc are completed. I think i was just having a senior moment and overthinking the problem. The TUI airline travel documents section did show my passport details as completed but only displaying the last 4 digits of the passport number. What threw me was the submit travel documents button not greyed out. Then on further reading it appears that is correct as you can change flight extras such as seat booking etc by filling in your full passport number and re submitting - doh! that button has to remain live.

I will have confirmation when I have filled in the health declaration and online check in, at which point it should give me the outbound boarding pass for my booked seat. As i am travelling to Gatwick the day before the flight I also have the opportunity to go to the TUI check in desks in panic mode 🙂

Apologies for any inconvenience.

edit - posts crossed

edit edit - thanks again for your help

Edited by davecttr
  • Like 1

Helath declaration on flight check in completed and ships and airline boarding passes printed. Only the LFT test to do tomorrow.

The airline boarding pass says go straight to the bag drop with your passport and pass. I presume then it is straight to security

31 minutes ago, davecttr said:

Helath declaration on flight check in completed and ships and airline boarding passes printed. Only the LFT test to do tomorrow.

The airline boarding pass says go straight to the bag drop with your passport and pass. I presume then it is straight to security

Have a great Cruise, Dave. 🤩

• Like 1

On 9/12/2022 at 8:50 AM, davecttr said:

Scorching 30 degrees in Palma tomorrow and the rest of the cruise is sunny and hot. i am not packing any thermals 😁

Enjoy the cruise David and if possible send a few updates on what happening on board please (good or bad)