Buying a bottle of wine for others sailing on Edge?

brookmill18

One thing to keep in mind, though, is whether you want a specific bottle or just 'something good'.  Many bottles on a ship's wine list may not actually be in stock at that time.  The more flexible you can be, the greater the chances of success!  btw--I'm always up for receiving a good bottle of bubbly if you ever want to send me one!  😇

As someone stated above, you do not need the booking number, but will need the other info when you call to purchase it. Don’t be surprised if you don’t get a thank you from the people you are buying it for. They might not even know. We sailed over my birthday earlier this year and my kids ordered me something that was delivered to my cabin with no card. Nobody could tell me who it was from. I asked at guest services and they had no idea. It wasn’t until we got home and my daughter asked if I got it. She wondered why I didn’t say anything…….because I had no idea! I felt bad since they spent $$ on something special for me for my birthday and I didn’t even thank them.

6 minutes ago, tory707 said:

You are able to bring 2 bottles per cabin on board with you. It will be cheaper and you can get what you want. Enjoy!

they said they were not on the ship and were buying it as a gift for someone that is