Persian gardens

stellarose

20 minutes ago, stellarose said:

we are not aqua class but want to use the steam/salt/ saunas- is that possible?  on CCL you can get daily passes. last sailed in 2010 on summit. 

Depends upon the ship you're on this time, but M class saunas, showers and changing areas are 'outside' of the Persian Gardens area and available to all.

My recollection of the Persian garden on Constellation was that tut was nothing like the Persian Garden on the S-class ships. There were no individual hot tile beds, only a continuous bench in a windowless space. We looked at it and never used it during our cruise in 2019. 

I don’t know if the Persian Garden has been revamped during the updating of the M-class ships. Perhaps someone can provide details here. 

Connie is not revolutionized yet so you are correct she has the "dark" M class sauna.  We were on Summit in April.  Locker room is cut in half but still a free sauna.  Sex segregated.  Want steam?  All but AQ pay.    Suites or E + may get one free port day.

18 minutes ago, marieps said:

Locker room is cut in half but still a free sauna

I was skeptical when they announced they were using one of the existing M-Class spa/gym locker rooms and create two separate locker rooms but after boarding the Summit I was pleasantly surprised how they got everything in it.  Yes the sauna is now 1/3 the size of the original one but it's still functional.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

I was skeptical when they announced they were using one of the existing M-Class spa/gym locker rooms and create two separate locker rooms but after boarding the Summit I was pleasantly surprised how they got everything in it.  Yes the sauna is now 1/3 the size of the original one but it's still functional.

we are not elite or spa or retreat cabin.  I love the steam and sauna .  not liking heated couches, like single chairs.  so should I pay for Persian gardens. 

3 hours ago, stellarose said:

we are not elite or spa or retreat cabin.  I love the steam and sauna .  not liking heated couches, like single chairs.  so should I pay for Persian gardens. 

You can search here on Cruise Critic for photos of the Persian Garden and see if the facilities are something you would enjoy. As you will see in the photos there isn't individual heated tile loungers, only communal benches as previously stated. 

• Like 1