Explorer - internet cafe?

mamajenn

Are there internet options on Explorer of the Seas that aren't paying $$$ for all week wifi access for our devices? Does the ship still have an internet cafe? I'd love to check my email once or twice, but on our last day (sea day) I need to check in for our flight.  I do see one on the floor plans but I also know that the internet can be wrong, hoping someone recently on board can answer.

Thanks for any suggestions!

9 hours ago, mamajenn said:

I'd love to check my email once or twice, but on our last day (sea day) I need to check in for our flight. 

Assuming you'll be doing that on a mobile device, you can get about 15 min of free Stream tier internet by clicking on the App/Play store link on the Voom sign page  - that should be long enough to check in for a flight.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

You can buy 24 hour access on board the ship. Using their computers doesn't change anything.  Prices are the same regardless of the device(s) used.

Explorer's computers are on Deck 8 by the aft elevators.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Assuming you'll be doing that on a mobile device, you can get about 15 min of free Stream tier internet by clicking on the App/Play store link on the Voom sign page  - that should be long enough to check in for a flight.

Oooh interesting - thanks!  Is this a one time thing per device? 

16 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

A friend says per account(person), not device. 

That friend might be a bit off - the use of the link is not tied to any account. Any mobile device can use it (quite sure it's tied to the MAC address of the device) - have not yet figured out yet how to get it to work a laptop.