Toiletries on board

MAGSMFC

The bath products definitely do not lather, in fact, the shower gel is so thin it runs off your body. It will not remove any residual sunscreen at all.  I'm bringing some of my favorites from home. Never seen Le Labo products which I love on the ship. 

On 9/22/2022 at 7:14 AM, MAGSMFC said:

Thanks for your replies.

Is the Bigelow products in all cabins or just in suites.  

What products are in balcony cabins and are they also in large bottles.

Thanks

I may be wrong but I think it was in AQ also.   Difficult to tell for me as I'm a Zenith and they often give us the premium products that the Penthouse get regardless of class.   Maybe others could comment. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

The bath products definitely do not lather, in fact, the shower gel is so thin it runs off your body. It will not remove any residual sunscreen at all.  I'm bringing some of my favorites from home. Never seen Le Labo products which I love on the ship. 

I noticed that also and the stateroom attendant brought me some bar soap.   Did the job.

On 9/22/2022 at 10:48 AM, Laurab23 said:

I don't like the larger bottles either. Maybe they will change back for suites by our May cruise.

Laura

I doubt it.    Another Kelly miss in the suites.     They have a rectangular holder glued to the tub and no drainage in it so the room attendants have to use a towel to get the water out of the little trays everytime the shower is used.

8 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I noticed that also and the stateroom attendant brought me some bar soap.   Did the job.

I found some toiletry travel tubes with suction cups to attach to shower stall.  They work great and use my own good quality bath gel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drakes2 said:

I found some toiletry travel tubes with suction cups to attach to shower stall.  They work great and use my own good quality bath gel. 

What a great idea!  I bring my own and it can be a pain as there never seems to be enough room.

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

I may be wrong but I think it was in AQ also.   Difficult to tell for me as I'm a Zenith and they often give us the premium products that the Penthouse get regardless of class.   Maybe others could comment. 

Yep Bigelow is in AQ & CC as well. I like the body wash but hate the scent of the shampoo.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Fly and Sail said:

What ship are you taking? I definitely had Bigelow on the Edge last week. First in AQ and the second week in CC. Bath products were the same.

Equinox got a CC on the wake of the ship. I've had CC begire but never had Bigelow toiletries