Adventure of the Seas Cheers with an Officer

CruiszBug

Hello, ALL! We are sailing on September 29 for the NE/Canada Fall Foliage Cruise. Does anyone know which day Cheers with an Officer might be held? Or has been for the last few cruises? Thought it was always on a sea day, but on Ovation it was held on a port day... so I am not making any assumptions!

10 hours ago, CruiszBug said:

Hello, ALL! We are sailing on September 29 for the NE/Canada Fall Foliage Cruise. Does anyone know which day Cheers with an Officer might be held? Or has been for the last few cruises? 

The September 1 NE/Canada sailing had cheers on the last sea day. There was maybe a half hour between the back stage entertainment tour for C&A eligible and the cheers lunch scheduled times.

Edited by meadowlander
  • Thanks 1

Thanks so much for your replies! I have booked "Taste of Royal" and "Sake and Sushi Lunch" for our last two sea days. I don't mind giving up "Taste of Royal" for "Cheers with an Officer" since they are similar lunches! Looking forward to this cruise! I have been doing solo trips for the last year. This will be the first one for my family since pre-covid!

4 minutes ago, Germancruiser said:

It has been a while since I sailed RCI- what is or what are Cheers with an Officer? Never heard of it? Thx.

Cheers with an Officer is a special lunch (usually from Chops Grille) for Diamond Plus guests with more than 340 points. The Loyalty Ambassador sends an invite to your stateroom based on Crown & Anchor level. Pre-covid it used to be "Dine with an Officer", but now the officers stand together and everyone has a glass of champagne/prosecco and toasts each other before the lunch begins. The officers then leave and you dine with your fellow D+/Pinnacle guests.

Edited by CruiszBug
  • Thanks 1