Resolving Future Cruise Credit Issues

Savmom9801

My FCC’s are so messed up. I spent 6 hours on the phone with Royal Caribbean in March and received an email confirmation that everything was resolved with a list of the FCC’s that were active. However when I called to apply the FCC’s to an upcoming sailing last week, I spent another 6 hours on the phone with them trying to locate our FCC’s (it’s complicated and there were several cruise cancellations).  I was told I’d receive a phone call within 3-5 business days with a resolution. I did not receive the phone call. I’ve emailed them as well with very detailed notes and the history of this issue as well as a copy of the email I received in March showing my FCC’s. Still no response. 

Has anyone had any help from RCCL with this type of thing? Is there another customer service line other than the main RCCL 800 number? I wish I would have just taken the refund instead of the 125% FCC. I’ve considered contacting my credit card company to see if I could just get a charge back but since the original charges were made in 2019- 2020, I don’t know if that is even a possibility. 

16 minutes ago, Savmom9801 said:

My FCC’s are so messed up. I spent 6 hours on the phone with Royal Caribbean in March and received an email confirmation that everything was resolved with a list of the FCC’s that were active. However when I called to apply the FCC’s to an upcoming sailing last week, I spent another 6 hours on the phone with them trying to locate our FCC’s (it’s complicated and there were several cruise cancellations).  I was told I’d receive a phone call within 3-5 business days with a resolution. I did not receive the phone call. I’ve emailed them as well with very detailed notes and the history of this issue as well as a copy of the email I received in March showing my FCC’s. Still no response. 

Has anyone had any help from RCCL with this type of thing? Is there another customer service line other than the main RCCL 800 number? I wish I would have just taken the refund instead of the 125% FCC. I’ve considered contacting my credit card company to see if I could just get a charge back but since the original charges were made in 2019- 2020, I don’t know if that is even a possibility. 

Who have you emailed?  I have luck with the mbayley@rccl.com email.  The staff there usually can resolve problems. 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 4:58 PM, njkruzer said:

Who have you emailed?  I have luck with the mbayley@rccl.com email.  The staff there usually can resolve problems. 

Thank you! I’ve emailed web_reservations@rccl.com

I’ll try the email address that you provided. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...