Verifly App

Heimey

Hello all.  I've started using the Verifly app for our cruise. It doesn't provide a Pass because I didn't provide a negative Covid test. If I'm reading the Covid guidelines I do no need to provide a negative test???????  Will the App work at the cruise port without this?

Thanks a lot

Heimey

1 hour ago, Heimey said:

Hello all.  I've started using the Verifly app for our cruise. It doesn't provide a Pass because I didn't provide a negative Covid test. If I'm reading the Covid guidelines I do no need to provide a negative test???????  Will the App work at the cruise port without this?

Thanks a lot

Heimey

Make sure you have the app up to date. I uploaded our vaccine cards and we have passed to sail next week. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Buckeyefrank100 said:

I wouldn't even use the app.  At this point, there's really no need.

I was going to say the same thing. We had every intention of using it in January and now that testing mandates have been dropped I deleted it. If testing mandates come back then I’ll gladly entertain the idea of using it again. 

You still have to show proof of vaccination.  The Verifly app makes that insanely easy, as they review your vaccination cards and when approved (ours was just a few minutes later), a green frame shows around your pic.  When you get to the vaccination verification station when boarding, hold up your pic with the green boarder and off you go.  I don't think my DH and I were at the station for more than 30 seconds when boarding earlier this year.  If you just bring your vaccination card, someone is going to have to review it to ensure you are good to go.  We sail on Saturday and are most definitely using it again even though testing is no longer required. (I still recommend having your proof on hand just in case, but the app made check-in that much easier as everything was verified prior to our arrival.)

• Like 1