scooter rental

4 hours ago, red devil said:

Price, where do you pick them up who do you contact?

They are delivered to your room so it will be there when you get to your cabin. It costs about $350 depending on options. Scootaround.com.

15 hours ago, red devil said:

Does anyone have information regarding scooter rental from Bayonne on the  Anthem?

Thanks for the help

Red Devil(Dick)

Yes, we had rented a scooter from specialneedsatsea.com for $235 for 7 day cruise out of Bayonne on 8.28

Price is much better than scootaround and the service was terrific.

They will leave the scooter in your cabin.

If you need wheelchair assistance to get into the terminal ask one of the port workers at front door.

Then once inside the terminal and through security go to your far left and they can transfer you to a royal caribbean chair that a crew member will push for you to board the ship.

Rooms are ready around 1 pm so if you check in around 1 or after they can take you to your cabin on the wheelchair.

If you check in early, we did 11 am and went to lunch.  Then at 1 pm I went to cabin and rode the scooter to where my hubby was waiting.  

When cruise was over we met with wheelchair assistance group, make reservation with guest services for your departure time.   And we left the scooter on the promenade deck with other scooters.

Worked great!

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, we had rented a scooter from specialneedsatsea.com for $235 for 7 day cruise out of Bayonne on 8.28

Price is much better than scootaround and the service was terrific.

They will leave the scooter in your cabin.

If you need wheelchair assistance to get into the terminal ask one of the port workers at front door.

Then once inside the terminal and through security go to your far left and they can transfer you to a royal caribbean chair that a crew member will push for you to board the ship.

Rooms are ready around 1 pm so if you check in around 1 or after they can take you to your cabin on the wheelchair.

If you check in early, we did 11 am and went to lunch.  Then at 1 pm I went to cabin and rode the scooter to where my hubby was waiting.  

When cruise was over we met with wheelchair assistance group, make reservation with guest services for your departure time.   And we left the scooter on the promenade deck with other scooters.

Worked great!