Cancelling within 90 Days of Sailing

Hello,

We were to sail on Anthem out of NJ on January 2nd, 2023 on an 11 night cruise. Unfortunately, I made a mistake on my work schedule, and I just realized that I need to be back by January 10'th. My mistake. We are aware of the cancellation penalties for cancelling within 90 days but I'm wondering if it would help if we have another cruise selected that we can transfer to? I'm not looking for special treatment but if there is a better option then paying the penalty I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks 

6 minutes ago, Jcol5786 said:

Hello,

We were to sail on Anthem out of NJ on January 2nd, 2023 on an 11 night cruise. Unfortunately, I made a mistake on my work schedule, and I just realized that I need to be back by January 10'th. My mistake. We are aware of the cancellation penalties for cancelling within 90 days but I'm wondering if it would help if we have another cruise selected that we can transfer to? I'm not looking for special treatment but if there is a better option then paying the penalty I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/booking-cancellation-refund-policy

5 minutes ago, Jcol5786 said:

Hello,

Thanks 

I think for $100 pp you can transfer to another cruise.

All of mine are group rates which are refundable deposits so I can change but since you asked I'm assuming yours are nonrefundable deposits?

9 minutes ago, Jcol5786 said:

We are aware of the cancellation penalties for cancelling within 90 days but I'm wondering if it would help if we have another cruise selected that we can transfer to?

Yes, and you are close enough to the final payment that you might catch a break and not need to pay the penalty (besides the $100pp fee associated with such changes).

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

I think for $100 pp you can transfer to another cruise.

All of mine are group rates which are refundable deposits so I can change but since you asked I'm assuming yours are nonrefundable deposits?

They are past the final payment date so they are in the 25% penalty phase