Eden Tasting Menu

RICCruisers

I tried to search for this to no avail. The X App shows the menu for the Eden restaurant. It also shows a Tasting Menu option. Has anyone tried it and what is the cost. A wine selection for each course is shown in the App. Is this included in the price?  

All of the options for the courses are from the standard menu so I guess you can create your own “Tasting Menu”. There are Six courses on the Tasting Menu plus Dessert. I’m just curious if anyone has tried the published menu. 

• Thanks 1

I have tried the Eden tasting menu. It is part of the cost of Eden. It is extremely good and the wine is included if you have the premium package. 
Disclaimer: I had an Edge Villa where almost everything was part of my cruise fare so I am not sure if its the same for every passenger.

24 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I have not seen a Eden tasting menu. Just checked for our Edge, Beyond and Apex sailings.  The only tasting menu I have seen is for Le Voyage on the Beyond.

Take a look on the Celebrity App for one of the current cruises. Click on the Restaurants tab and then the Eden Restaurant. Then select Menu. You should then be able to see the current menu for Eden. I looked at the menu for both Edge and Apex and they both had a Tasting Menu option. 

Here are a couple of screenshots from the App for courses 2 and 3:image.thumb.png.cf84cdb5c43ff222929cf3c0f304f1d1.pngimage.thumb.png.9b1fd81e76bc6b6cd4e139549b726523.png

image.thumb.png.9b1fd81e76bc6b6cd4e139549b726523.pngimage.thumb.png.9b1fd81e76bc6b6cd4e139549b726523.png

4 minutes ago, samplecd02 said:

I have tried the Eden tasting menu. It is part of the cost of Eden. It is extremely good and the wine is included if you have the premium package. 
Disclaimer: I had an Edge Villa where almost everything was part of my cruise fare so I am not sure if its the same for every passenger.

Thank you. We have premium but not in one of the top suites. 

I don't know for sure but here is my guess:  The tasting menu is the Eden experience.  Or at least would be in line with the last 2 times I did Eden.  You had a menu of 6 courses and just pick one from each course (of course my wife picked one & I get the other as I assume most would do to try everything).  I have heard from some other travelers that the menu was confusing and they wish it just had appetizers and main courses instead.  If enough people communicated this sentiment to the right people; it could explain the visual change.

6 hours ago, RICCruisers said:

Take a look on the Celebrity App for one of the current cruises. Click on the Restaurants tab and then the Eden Restaurant. Then select Menu. You should then be able to see the current menu for Eden. I looked at the menu for both Edge and Apex and they both had a Tasting Menu option. 

Here are a couple of screenshots from the App for courses 2 and 3:image.thumb.png.cf84cdb5c43ff222929cf3c0f304f1d1.pngimage.thumb.png.9b1fd81e76bc6b6cd4e139549b726523.png

image.thumb.png.9b1fd81e76bc6b6cd4e139549b726523.pngimage.thumb.png.9b1fd81e76bc6b6cd4e139549b726523.png

We board tomorrow and no tasting showing in the app for Eden.  We have reservations at Eden. We were thinking we were going to cancel. I can’t eat any fish or seafood which leaves a very few choices.  I had the lamb and it was over cooked the last time.  A tasting menu might give me more options 
What is the price of the tasting menu?  In Le Voyage the Tasting is $125pp +18% and dinner is $75 plus the 18%