Captain's Club drink package discount

roadtripper

Hi all--

Forgive me if this has been posted before; I couldn't find it in the search. It's our first Celebrity cruise on Saturday, and I just discovered that there is a 10% Captain's Club discount on the premium beverage package for Select club members (we are Crown and Anchor Platinum). The catch--you have to call in to get it: 800-760-0654. A 10 minute phone call saved us 134 dollars. Hope this helps someone else!

• Thanks 1

If you are a member of the Blue Chip Club (sign up, if not) you can get at least a 15% discount.   I just added a Premium Alcohol Package to my reservation for only $60/night plus gratuities (total $72).   If I booked via online cruise planner, it would have been $75.99 plus gratuities  (total $91).   

The online planner was discounted 9% from $84 to $75.99.    The  BCC discounted 28.5% from $84+ gratuity to $60+ gratuity!  Huge difference.

9 minutes ago, AnnaNicole said:

If you are a member of the Blue Chip Club (sign up, if not) you can get at least a 15% discount.   I just added a Premium Alcohol Package to my reservation for only $60/night plus gratuities (total $72).   If I booked via online cruise planner, it would have been $75.99 plus gratuities  (total $91).   

The online planner was discounted 9% from $84 to $75.99.    The  BCC discounted 28.5% from $84+ gratuity to $60+ gratuity!  Huge difference.

That is great information I am assuming that you need to call the BCC line to get that discount?

22 minutes ago, sdnich said:

That is great information I am assuming that you need to call the BCC line to get that discount?

Yes, you have to call them.  They can also book excursions, dining, etc.   I am not sure of the BCC discount on those items.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LB_NJ said:

I tried to get a CC discount on the non-alcoholic package and they said it was not available.

I would try another rep.

FWIW, I was able to get a discount from Celebrity's Blue Chip Club on a non-alcoholic package for my husband.  

4 hours ago, AnnaNicole said:

What is the Blue Chip Club please? 

On 10/13/2022 at 1:07 PM, AnnaNicole said:

I just got this same price.  It's funny, they told me it was a 15% discount, but it was the same discount you got.  Very pleased!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, someguyfl said:

I'm not sure why, but when I called the Captain's Club to add Premium beverage package to my cruise, they just comped it for $0. I'm only at the 'Select' level, so this isn't an official benefit.

Not complaining.

Did you have the all inclusive package already included in your fare?  If so, did they waive the upgrade charge?

On 10/17/2022 at 3:54 PM, AnnaNicole said:

Did you have the all inclusive package already included in your fare?  If so, did they waive the upgrade charge?

It was the cruise only fare with tips included added on from my TA. This was a package that added Premium internet + premium drinks, and cost $0.

I was very confused why they offered that.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2022 at 4:27 PM, LB_NJ said:

I tried to get a CC discount on the non-alcoholic package and they said it was not available.

Me too. They say it only applies to alcoholic packages, even though it's not stated as such anywhere in the literature. I had the rep check with his supervisor as well.