Flights by Celebrity Airport Transfer Qs

alyssamma

Hi, I will be using the transfers from FBC for the first time and had a few questions...

1) On pickup, do they still take your luggage directly from the bus/van/whatever to your cabin? If so, has anyone had problems with lost luggage?

2) On drop off, I assume everyone picks up their own luggage...is this correct?

3) On pickup, there is a person waiting with a sign by the baggage carrousels? 

4) For a Newark pickup, does anyone have any info for how long you wait before heading to the pier?

5) Do we get a ticket or anything or just give our name when we are picked up?

TIA

Edited by alyssamma

9 hours ago, alyssamma said:

Hi, I will be using the transfers from FBC for the first time and had a few questions...

1) On pickup, do they still take your luggage directly from the bus/van/whatever to your cabin? If so, has anyone had problems with lost luggage?

There is always luggage that is misplaced. Eventually gets to your cabin.

2) On drop off, I assume everyone picks up their own luggage...is this correct?

Depends on the port.  At most it is tagged and goes straight to your cabin.

3) On pickup, there is a person waiting with a sign by the baggage carrousels? 

Yes or look for people with luggage carts with a sign nearby

4) For a Newark pickup, does anyone have any info for how long you wait before heading to the pier?

All depends.   Anywhere from immediately to 30-45 minute wait as the only leave with a full bus.

5) Do we get a ticket or anything or just give our name when we are picked up?

Will show on your invoice.

TIA

• Thanks 1

If you are taking a Celebrity Transfer from the airport to the terminal the process is pretty much the same regardless of airport.

You pick up your luggage at destination and clear customs.   You walk out of the customs area.

You will then see an agent holding a Celebrity Sign.   You approach them and they will direct your to the porter where you surrender your bags.   You should put your Celebrity Luggage Tags onto your bags before giving to porter (he will also have blank luggage Celebrity Tags).

Your transfer Voucher will be included in your Travel Document but  all you need to do is give your name and they will check you off and give you a sticker like an excursions.    Dependent on flight arrival times they will either direct you to a bus or wait for additional arriving passengers and will call you by group numbers.    I've never found it to be immediate but anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour wait.

Once you drop off your bag with the porter you will not see them again until they show up at your room door.  Make sure to carry prescriptions and valuables with you.

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Thanks 1