Panorama Cruise Director

vicky3vicky

I've read that Marty Andrew will be the cruise director on my Panorama cruise November 12. I plan some of my activities on the cruise based on the style of the cruise director. I am old, in my 70's, and whether or not I plan for some crazy dancing or not depends on the cd style. Can someone tell me about Marty Andrew so I can know if I should plan on relaxing poolside or getting ready for a wild time. thank you

I just got off the Panorama a few weeks ago, and Marty was a gem. I almost didn't mind all the announcements (even if they did get repetitive near the end of the trip 🙄) hearing them in his British(?) accent. He ends every announcement "cheeeeeeers for now" and it's actually pretty cute.

I never went to any of the deck parties though so can't say how he is with those.

I was on the Panorama a month ago and had Marty. He and his entire fun squad staff were wonderful. Lots of energy and we saw him multiple times a day at various events or just walking around the ship. He was literally everywhere. We went to all the deck parties and everyone was dancing and having a great time. 

Definitely one of the better cruise directors I have had!

Edited by redsox1584
Added info

Just got off the Panorama Saturday, Marty is still the cruise director, he was great! Super high energy without being annoying and all the Fun Squad members were great too. Almost all the crew were friendly and helpful, it was wonderful to finally see their smiling faces on the last day! I think it starts with Marty, he runs an efficient team on a very well run ship. My family LOVED the Panorama, have fun!