Just off the Coral.

mmsoko

Had a wonderful cruise. Coral's a great ship. My only Princess comparison is the Golden, Coral's a more comfortable ship. For instance: The Wheelhouse on the Golden always seemed somewhat dark & dreary...not so on the Coral, the Wheelhouse is a comfortable lounge.

Brought home copies of Patters. So if you have questions, will try to answer.

Will also get to writing a review in the next few days for all of you still anticipating a Coral cruise.

MMSOKO....looking forward to your review...we are on the Coral for an upcoming Panama Canal cruise. Did you book any of the spa treatments...if so is it better to wait till we are on board to see what specials they are offering?

we where are onthe island last oct, and now booked the cooral for the panama trip again in oct, one little question, the inside pool on the island had a current machine but it never worked, is there one on the coral and if so, does it work.

We went on two Princess excursions:

In Llimon, Jungle Eco tour. Enjoyed this boat ride on the canal of the rain forest. We saw sloth, holler monkeys, many birds, crocidile, etc. Our tour guide was fantastic. Don't pass up a banana....so fresh and delicious. Our bus ride back was through a banana plantation. Very interesting.

I wouldn't rate this my "favorite tour ever" but we enjoyed the tour.

In Montego Bay: Wet and wild Party Boat. We were surprised at the small group on the boat. Our group of 10 and 3 other couples. Had a great time on the catamaran. The stop at Marqueritaville was fun. DH tried the water slide.

The snorkeling was good and if you didn't snorkel, you enjoyed a foot massage!!

Can't help much with spa. Others in our group enjoyed the services and I heard no complaints. I believe there are the themal suites and will follow up w/ pricing, etc.

If you want treatments on sea days, think it's best to reserve ahead. Specials were usually on port days.

MMSOKO....looking forward to your review...we are on the Coral for an upcoming Panama Canal cruise. Did you book any of the spa treatments...if so is it better to wait till we are on board to see what specials they are offering?

Port day specials:

Mini Facial normally $65 --$30

Aromaflex: 25 min back massage, 25 min feet massage, normally $109, $89

Spa Taster: Only $89 Combination of 2: 25 min back massage, 25 min facial, 25min tlime and ginger scrub,25 min foot massage OR 25 min Hot stone combined with any of above for$99.

Archived