Medallion app

LynnSD

I just booked the Discovery for a cruise in April.   The medallion app says “no booking number found.”    The website does display correct information.  

is this normal?   When do bookings typically show up on the app?

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, LynnSD said:

I just booked the Discovery for a cruise in April.   The medallion app says “no booking number found.”    The website does display correct information.  

Thanks!

It takes 2-3 days to populate.  If you need to do something, use the website version.  Or, just wait.

1 hour ago, LynnSD said:

Thanks!

FWIW, after 6 weeks showed no booking number found on either the App or Princess.com.  Simply called Princess and they took all my details and uploaded photos so my check in is green lane.  All complete.

Give it a couple days and if still an issue give them a call.

3 hours ago, Thrak said:

Just give it a day or so. It will most likely show in the app but it hasn't been migrated over yet.

Hi Thrak, Sally Wiz here...always nice to see your posts. Perhaps you could help me understand why I cannot get an acceptance of my vax card upload. I have tried to get it to upload with no success. Glad for any suggestion. Thx

29 minutes ago, sallywiz said:

Hi Thrak, Sally Wiz here...always nice to see your posts. Perhaps you could help me understand why I cannot get an acceptance of my vax card upload. I have tried to get it to upload with no success. Glad for any suggestion. Thx

My experience was the taking the picture inside the app did not work for me. I took a picture outside of the app and then used the app to upload it. It took princess forever to "approve" it but eventually they got around to it.

I paid in full on Tuesday for my cruise next month. When I tried to get into the medallion app, it was saying the booking number is not found, but now it's saying the booking number is already claimed. 😳

It's funny because my three other cruises I booked with the $1 deposit are there. I was able to order my medallion for my 3/23 cruise. SMH

It shouldn't be this difficult but now I'm just beating a dead horse.

I'll just bring my documents to the port and do everything then.

58 minutes ago, sallywiz said:

27 minutes ago, FenixRising said:

My experience was the taking the picture inside the app did not work for me. I took a picture outside of the app and then used the app to upload it. It took princess forever to "approve" it but eventually they got around to it.

This is how I did it as well. I have images on my phone of my vaccination record. I have the QR Code that also lists the info in text. I uploaded that to the app and it worked well.

7 hours ago, sallywiz said:

I just scanned pic of front & back, laid them one on top of the other, did a screenshot .Screenshot uploaded no problem.

Then, my latest bivalent vaccine was added to my vax QR code. So, I decided  to just screenshot the QR code instead.

Used my iphone.