Best Beaches in Martinique

rjrpar

• 1 year later...
On 10/29/2022 at 1:15 PM, rjrpar said:

Looking for a nice beach - bar/restaurant, bathrooms, loungers.  Don’t mind taking a cab. Will be in Martinique in March ‘23.

Thanks

It has been a while, but I'm curious what you wound up doing...

46 minutes ago, Giraffes said:

It has been a while, but I'm curious what you wound up doing...

Not much, just walked around the pier area for an hour or so.  Not our favorite island.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We want to take the ferry and then a cab to a beach like Anse Dufour or Grande Anse.

Has anyone done this recently? 
A short walk to the ferry, cost in USA or Euro for ferry, cabs easily available on the other side?

Any help would be appreciated 

8 hours ago, eltigre said:

We want to take the ferry and then a cab to a beach like Anse Dufour or Grande Anse.

Has anyone done this recently? 
A short walk to the ferry, cost in USA or Euro for ferry, cabs easily available on the other side?

Any help would be appreciated 

For the best beach day, do contact Club Med about Les Boucaniers in Martinique, they offered a Day Pass. We paid under €100.00 pp and had a great stay.  
Give Club Med a call for one’s date pricing and availability.

Link to LB - https://www.clubmed.co.uk/r/les-boucaniers/y

Taxi took about 45 minutes there and 1 hour back (heavy traffic) with a price of €50 for the taxi each way.

On return, allow an extra 30 minutes to stock up on some fabulous Rhums (La Filbuste etc.) from the quayside duty free. 10 minutes to browse, if one doesn’t know what to purchase, then up to 20 minutes to queue to pay.

PORT ROYAL 

I found a cruise next year that's going to take me back to this destination. I have some time to decide on what I plan to do on the island.

If I don't end up doing an island tour with Karambola, gonna do a private rhum distillery tour, end up at DePaz and hang out on Mt. Pelee for the day. Hope you can join me I'll share the dates of the sailing with you later. No hurry.

Coral Princess 14 day Caribbean Circle. Next year, Great dates great itineraries nice ship. It'll work and I'm picky. 

Going to that Filibuste Distillery you were talking about. I don't really want to go up in the mountains again I want to drink rhum all day and hangout at the Depaz distillery on Mt. Pelee. They have a great bar inside the store I'll be there. Hopefully see you too PORT ROYAL.

🙏🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🙏