Starbucks prices onboard the Gem

WeehawkenCruiser

Hi all! We are frequent NCL cruisers but haven't been onboard since they moved to Starbucks and I am a HUGE Starbucks fan. I am wondering if it is worth it to get the unlimited Starbucks package but need to know the price of drinks first. Has anyone been onboard recently that can shed some light on this? 

Thanks! 

If you Google it, you can see some menu pictures with prices. Here's one example. You can search for the ship name you'll be on and see if you can find a recent photo, though I can't imagine the prices would vary by ship.
https://cruisespotlight.com/norwegian-introduces-unlimited-starbucks-package/

Edited by weltek

you can use the app on the ship and earn points but you can't redeem them onboard. Sometimes it takes a while for the balance to sink up while on the ship so it makes it hard to keep track on how much credit you have. I purchase the premium plus package since I know I will drink a lot of starbucks as well as better wines. The cost of most drinks were around 6$ but that was last September so I don't know if it has changed. The menu prices were about a dollar more than the area I live but I know it changes by location.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2022 at 11:44 AM, WeehawkenCruiser said:

Hi all! We are frequent NCL cruisers but haven't been onboard since they moved to Starbucks and I am a HUGE Starbucks fan. I am wondering if it is worth it to get the unlimited Starbucks package but need to know the price of drinks first. Has anyone been onboard recently that can shed some light on this? 

Thanks! 

On the Pearl last week a large hot coffee was $4.14.

2 hours ago, saltsandknit said:

you can use the app on the ship and earn points but you can't redeem them onboard. Sometimes it takes a while for the balance to sink up while on the ship so it makes it hard to keep track on how much credit you have. I purchase the premium plus package since I know I will drink a lot of starbucks as well as better wines. The cost of most drinks were around 6$ but that was last September so I don't know if it has changed. The menu prices were about a dollar more than the area I live but I know it changes by location.

If you don't want to wait until you are in port for your app to sync up using data, you can ask the cashier for a receipt and it will have your current app balance printed on it.

• Like 3