Holiday events

TominNC

We will be on Encore Dec 18-23.  Will there be any Christmas or other holiday events at that time, that are different from other times of the year.  I saw on another thread that Chrstmas decorations go up right after Thanksgiving.

19 hours ago, TominNC said:

We will be on Encore Dec 18-23.  Will there be any Christmas or other holiday events at that time, that are different from other times of the year.  I saw on another thread that Chrstmas decorations go up right after Thanksgiving.

We were on the Encore in 2019  the week before Christmas. It was beautifully decorated with Christmas trees and other ornaments. I don't recall any holiday events (we disembarked a few days

before Christmas) but then again we don't attend events except once a Super Bowl party on the Jade which was awesome. It was very festive and I am sure you will have a good time.

If you are stopping in San Juan there was a Salvation Army guy dancing around the red kettle to the tune of Feliz Navidad he was playing on his boom box. He was ringing his bell as if it were a maraca. I hope he is still doing this. It was the highlight of our pre Christmas cruise.