Former member of Hal Singers & Dancers returns to HAL as member of Cantaré.

Alphen

We had not seen a performance by Cantaré before on one of our Holland America cruises, so for some this maybe old news, but since we personally were fan of the former Hal Singers & Dancers shows (especially “Droom”), we were pleased to find that Christopher C. Minor is now part of the Cantaré group, performing on our latest cruise on Rotterdam! He has an excellent voice and shines in this performance on HAL!

Maybe more of these former members of the HAL SIngers & Dancers found there way somewhere in the cruise industry, but we could not help notice him in Cantaré, which we thought was an excellent show.

It goes without saying, that if one likes or dislikes certain performances on the World Stage is always subject to ones personal taste, but since we liked him as a really talented singer, we thought we should mention this here.

Edited by Alphen
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Alphen said:

We had not seen a performance by Cantaré before on one of our Holland America cruises, so for some this maybe old news, but since we personally were fan of the former Hal Singers & Dancers shows (especially “Droom”), we were pleased to find that Christopher C. Minor is now part of the Cantaré group, performing on our latest cruise on Rotterdam! He has an excellent voice and shines in this performance on HAL!

Maybe more of these former members of the HAL SIngers & Dancers found there way somewhere in the cruise industry, but we could not help notice him in Cantaré, which we thought was an excellent show.

It goes without saying, that if one likes or dislikes certain performances on the World Stage is always subject to ones personal taste, but since we liked him as a really talented singer, we thought we should mention this here.

We were on the cruise with you, and agree, the show was great !!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

The BEST entertainment that I have experienced on HAL in recent years has been the Cantare group!  

Have you ever seen/heard The Jersey Tenors? Or The Aussie Boys? Both are excellent. 
As a matter of fact, I enjoyed both groups more than Cantare, and I liked Cantare very much. 
I'd be thrilled to have any of them on a cruise I was taking. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RuthC said:

Have you ever seen/heard The Jersey Tenors? Or The Aussie Boys? Both are excellent.

Aussie Boys?  No.  I have heard The Jersey Tenors during a couple of cruises.  I agree.  They are good.  Frankie Valli and company are favorites of mine.  

7 hours ago, RuthC said:

As a matter of fact, I enjoyed both groups more than Cantare, and I liked Cantare very much. 
I'd be thrilled to have any of them on a cruise I was taking. 

We heard the Unexpected Boys / Jersey Tenors in the past, which are similar to what the Jukebox Rogues / Frankie's Guys are currently doing.

• Like 1