Celebrity Cruises tonic water brands

rsverdier

5 minutes ago, Mango Tango said:

Does Celebrity have diet tonic? 

Hello fellow Minnesotan! 😊

Yes, Celebrity DOES usually have diet tonic, we often drink Gin & Diet Tonics so we have had this on a variety of ships.

You need to ask for it specifically, and sometimes the bartender will ‘sigh’ as you ask for it, because they serve it out of bottles and sometimes they need to go to the refrigerator for it or even in the backroom (takes a little more time to access it), but we have usually gotten diet tonic without too much trouble. The brands we remember are Canadian Club, Seagrams, …

1 minute ago, WeBcruisingMN said:

Hello fellow Minnesotan! 😊

Yes, Celebrity DOES usually have diet tonic, we often drink Gin & Diet Tonics so we have had this on a variety of ships.

You need to ask for it specifically, and sometimes the bartender will ‘sigh’ as you ask for it, because they serve it out of bottles and sometimes they need to go to the refrigerator for it or even in the backroom (takes a little more time to access it), but we have usually gotten diet tonic without too much trouble. The brands we remember are Canadian Club, Seagrams, …

Thank you, fellow Minnesotan!  I will ask for the diet tonic next month.  I don't care if they sigh when I ask for it...after the first cash tip to them, I don't think they will mind getting the diet tonic!  😃

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mango Tango said:

Does Celebrity have diet tonic?  We're on the Silhouette in December.

Yes, I had many a Kettle One and diet tonic last spring on Silhouette. 

My personal retreat host even put a couple of bottles in the cabin when he saw a bottle I had acquired from the bar and brought back to the room. 

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Yes, I had many a Kettle One and diet tonic last spring on Silhouette. 

My personal retreat host even put a couple of bottles in the cabin when he saw a bottle I had acquired from the bar and brought back to the room. 

Thanks for the info!

On 11/11/2022 at 8:40 PM, Mango Tango said:

Does Celebrity have diet tonic?  We're on the Silhouette in December.

When were on Reflection a while back, they did have diet tonic.  Canada Dry in the small bottles. They usually have to go get it, so TIP the bartender. ☺️

jd