Royal Up (What Time of Day, Day of Week)

sandc4e

19 minutes ago, sandc4e said:

I know the usually you get the notice usually a few days before saiing.  But are there specific days of the week and hour of the day when notified?

Offers usually come during work hours on EST between final payment and a couple of days before sailing. 

• Like 1

Just now, sandc4e said:

Well now I'm confused as that's different than the 1st post. 

We’ve found it unpredictable, although have only gotten it twice. First time was Sunday morning between 1-5am EST.  Second time was a Saturday morning around 7am EST. We’re certainly no experts - just our 2 experiences. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sandc4e said:

I was curious if notifications came over the weekend TBH. 

Royal Up offers, whenever they come, arrive way before (by weeks likely) any wins are handed out (unless you book very late in which case the offer is likely to come within a day or two of booking) - as long as you check your email weekly, you won't miss anything.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sandc4e said:

I was curious if notifications came over the weekend TBH.  But thanks for your rudeness, smile it doesn't take much to be pleasant.

🙂 Why presume rudeness, it may be a simple query seeking illumination? The response was definitely rude. ☹️

• Like 1

My last Royal Up in May that we won a bid for came in 3 days before the sale date. I found out by always checking my bid status on the website where you go to actually put in a bid. I am such a nervous nelly that I go in twice a day because I am always wanting to find out. Four days out, my bids except for the Junior Suite changed from " pending" to "cancelled". The Junior Suite stayed at "pending".  The next morning, I had the email stating I had won the bid. It came early in the morning before 7am MST ( I live in Colorado). My bid email came on a Tuesday and we sailed out on that Friday. Hope that helps!! Happy Sailing😃

Edited by lovecolorado
correct date
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, lovecolorado said:

My last Royal Up in May that we won a bid for came in 3 days before the sale date. I found out by always checking my bid status on the website where you go to actually put in a bid. I am such a nervous nelly that I go in twice a day because I am always wanting to find out. Four days out, my bids except for the Junior Suite changed from " pending" to "cancelled". The Junior Suite stayed at "pending".  The next morning, I had the email stating I had won the bid. It came early in the morning before 7am MST ( I live in Colorado). My bid email came on a Tuesday and we sailed out on that Friday. Hope that helps!! Happy Sailing😃

Thank you for the details!