Escape Haven Aft Suite

Shidah

On the Escape which decks have the deepest balconies?  I believe it went 9, then 12, but didn’t know from there.  Also, which Haven aft floors have the configuration with the bathroom towards the outside of the room (picture window in the bath looking out towards the ocean).  Thanks!

There is a post devoted to this topic. Can’t remember the title. I believe it’s 9-12-15 for the largest balcony and 11 and 14 for the bathroom with the balcony views. Don’t forget, the larger aft facing bathrooms also mean you get a smaller interior bedroom with no door out to the balcony. I’m on deck 12 in an Aft suite in January and I chose the larger balcony and the larger bedroom. Might want to check the original post because I’m not positive about the decks with the larger bathrooms.

1 minute ago, coin ops said:

This should answer your questions about the aft PH.  

The alphanumeric codes used by NCL have changed since that post and on some ships, the larger balcony staterooms are placed in a different category than the smaller balcony staterooms. The information regarding sizes and configurations is still the same.  

Thanks, I know there were previous discussions on this but the search feature never works well for me.  Thanks for the info!  We prefer the bathroom with the view outside for the layout, and also prefer the bedroom to be dark, so the few times we stayed aft, we always tried to get these.