NCL Bliss Studio Cabin Luggage storge

ETLOVE

Aloha, I am traveling on NCL Bliss next week in a studio cabin... will my 2 pieces of large luggage fit under the bed?  There doesn't seem to be much room in the studio cabins to store luggage?  I also have a carry on roller size which i may have to store in the shower?  lol, ha!  I know, I know... no need to tell me to bring less luggage, I seriously need to understand whether the space under the bed is large enough to store luggage.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ETLOVE said:

Aloha, I am traveling on NCL Bliss next week in a studio cabin... will my 2 pieces of large luggage fit under the bed?  There doesn't seem to be much room in the studio cabins to store luggage?  I also have a carry on roller size which i may have to store in the shower?  lol, ha!  I know, I know... no need to tell me to bring less luggage, I seriously need to understand whether the space under the bed is large enough to store luggage.

More than enough room under the bed to store luggage. I took a 15 day Panama Canal cruise on the Bliss in a studio cabin and had no issues.  If you can nest your suitcases into each other, even better.

14 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

More than enough room under the bed to store luggage. I took a 15 day Panama Canal cruise on the Bliss in a studio cabin and had no issues.  If you can nest your suitcases into each other, even better.

oh thank you... did you have more than one suitcase?  (that doesn't fit inside the other) ?

There is very little space to hang up clothes or to stack clotheson the shelves (no drawers).

Even on three week cruises, I take 1 "24" suitcase and a backpack.  I only take one or two dresses.

You can always sent things out to the laundry (not delicate things or anything that will bleed).  If you can reach it, there is a clothesline in the shower.

Enjoy

You may need to move the baskets under the bed to fit both suitcases but they should fit. I had great fun getting my larger case under the bed in a studio on epic but that was because on that ship they use 2 twin bases so there was a leg in the middle at the end of the bed by the door. 
I tend to use my suitcase like an extra drawer under the bed during the cruise to store laundry and souvenirs. 

I'm not sure you want this much detail, but here's a great video that was recently released about the studio rooms. The content creator sailed on NCL's Getaway, so I'm sure there are differences, but it'll give you a good idea of what to expect.