Aqua Class (deck 9) or Concierge (deck 8) on Constellation (M Class)??

LIxo

There are 5 couples going on this cruise for our 50th birthdays. We just talked to our travel agent and these are the options she gave us in her group pricing. We are torn on what to do. The price difference is $250/pp. I would love some advice. Thank you!! 

There are cabin reviews near the top of the page that may be very useful.  Cabin # so-and-so "Quiet cabin"  "Noisy cabin" etc.  I do book Aqua so I look at those reviews before picking something, in your case Deck 9.  If that wasn't important I see the usefulness of picking Deck 8.  That way cabins are above you.  Some people think Celebrity puts the Aqua cabins in less desirable locations, like the pool.

• Like 2

We are just off the TA on the Constellation. We were in Aqua, we dined in Blu it’s a great place for breakfast and dinner and the staff were wonderful. Mary is the Blu Hostess and very accommodating. You can choose to dine from the Blu menu or the MDR menu. We were a group of 8 and had a wonderful circular table each time we dined.

Whatever you choose have a great cruise

• Like 1

How many days is the cruise?   The cabins will be the same size.   Blu is nice but our cut off point is about $35/night pp. for AQ on a S class.   That is because the Persian Garden is nice.   On the M class it isn’t worth going to and our cut off is about $25/ night pp.  Any  more and you can dine in the specialty restaurants for a few night or get a multi night dining package

The MDR offers breakfast everyday and lunch on seas days.   The food and service is just as good and the menu is actually better for breakfast.    

If you are celebrating being 50 it is actually your 51st birthday.   The day you were born is  number one.   After one year it is your 2nd one. 🤗

Happy cruising🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

12 minutes ago, miched said:

How many days is the cruise?   The cabins will be the same size.   Blu is nice but our cut off point is about $35/night pp. for AQ on a S class.   That is because the Persian Garden is nice.   On the M class it isn’t worth going to and our cut off is about $25/ night pp.  Any  more and you can dine in the specialty restaurants for a few night or get a multi night dining package

The MDR offers breakfast everyday and lunch on seas days.   The food and service is just as good and the menu is actually better for breakfast.    

If you are celebrating being 50 it is actually your 51st birthday.   The day you were born is  number one.   After one year it is your 2nd one. 🤗

Happy cruising🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

It is 10 nights. 

And you are correct! Ha..Cheers to our 51st birthday! 🙂

I would advise some research if you are going for Aqua on Deck 9. Reason is that the Pool filtration system is in the middle of Deck 9 below the Pool. . We experienced this and it was like being trapped in a washing machine. Luckily we could got moved . Suggest the cabins aft of the lifts to be safe

1 hour ago, hampshirelad said:

I would advise some research if you are going for Aqua on Deck 9. Reason is that the Pool filtration system is in the middle of Deck 9 below the Pool. . We experienced this and it was like being trapped in a washing machine. Luckily we could got moved . Suggest the cabins aft of the lifts to be safe

We just booked 9010-9016. I am hoping that is a good spot??