Railing on G2 Splendor Aft

Observer

I am asking for a computer-challenged friend who is considering a cruise on Splendor.  

She has been booked in a G2 suite at the very rear of the ship, squeezed between two much larger suites.

She is very concerned that a bridge partner of hers said that the railing on the balcony of the suite may be solid metal (instead of several bars/railings), thus making it difficult for her to see the wake while seated.  (She is quite short.)

Can someone edify?  I came up dry with searches.

TIA.

We have sailed in an aft G2 on Explorer.  Sitting down you cannot see over the metal railing (solid metal all the way down).  Standing up you are able to see the sea and throw grapes down to those in the infinity pool.  Would I book one again; hell no.

1 hour ago, Silver Sweethearts said:

We asked our computer for exterior photos of the Splendor and it came up with shots from all angles.  You might take a look at those.  

An excellent suggestion. Thank you. I am embarrassed that I did not try this approach myself.  It appears that there is a solid "railing" on these aft suites.  Not good for a short lady who likes to see the water while sitting on the balcony.  

We have sailed on other ships that have the solid railing in aft suites but it does not bother us. The 180degree view side to side and straight back as opposed to just one side  is well worth it. We will be in a aft suite in Dec. To each his own.

4 hours ago, mrlevin said:

We have sailed in an aft G2 on Explorer.  Sitting down you cannot see over the metal railing (solid metal all the way down).  Standing up you are able to see the sea and throw grapes down to those in the infinity pool.  Would I book one again; hell no.

My husband and I loved this response!  We will look up, the next time we are in this pool!