Fitness Classes

prune

Hello, First time with Princess cruise in Next month,🤩

Could someone provide me with a schedule for fitness classes, please? I'm specifically looking for morning stretching and abs classes on the Emerald.
I hope Princess cruise have those classes like most another cruise lines have.
Thank you so much.☺️

Most "classes" will be listed on your daily planner as well as at the gym.  Many will have a fee and will include a sales pitch of some sort.  Gym is open for all who wish to stretch and work out on their own. Have a great cruise.

Edited by Potstech

I checked the recent Princess patter daily schedules but I couldn't find any classes unless Zumba or dance classes.
I thought Princess has a different fitness schedules besides the daily planner.
Thank you so much for the advices, OK I will stretch and exercises by myself if I can.😝

58 minutes ago, prune said:

I checked the recent Princess patter daily schedules but I couldn't find any classes unless Zumba or dance classes.
I thought Princess has a different fitness schedules besides the daily planner.
Thank you so much for the advices, OK I will stretch and exercises by myself if I can.😝

Go to the fitness center on the first day for a schedule. There is usually an early morning free class (stretch or abs), sometimes repeated in the afternoon, as well as other classes for a fee. Princess, not spa employees, will offer free zumba and line dancing. Tai Chi is listed on my "journey" (I'm not on the ship, but soon), but I'm not sure if it's complimentary.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cali-croozer said:

Go to the fitness center on the first day for a schedule. There is usually an early morning free class (stretch or abs), sometimes repeated in the afternoon, as well as other classes for a fee. Princess, not spa employees, will offer free zumba and line dancing. Tai Chi is listed on my "journey" (I'm not on the ship, but soon), but I'm not sure if it's complimentary.  

My sister attended the Tai Chi classes at 8 AM in the aft lounge on the Grand.  Not sure where they would have it on other ships.  It was free.  It was an unattended staff event with television monitors playing the same video every morning on sea days.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1