Are "Gold plated Ship on a Stick trophies back in stock?

LeighDee

My last cruise in September was disappointing when after winning a trivia contest, I did not get a coveted "Gold Plated Ship on a Stick" trophy.  I was told they were out of stock.   I saw an article that they were supposed to be re-supplied by the end of October.  Anybody have an update?

4 hours ago, Viajera7 said:

They gave them on MG but not for trivia. I was not happy because I won a trivia and a game and I got 2 medals. They gave the trophies for games at the end of the cruise.

No ship on a stick for winning trivia, I guess the MG is a Carnival ship to avoid! 😒😢

I wouldn’t mind the medals so much if they had the actual ships name on them. The cool thing about the ships on the stick is that they are unique to each ship so it makes its fun trying to earn one throughout the week each cruise. But now it’s just the same generic medals on all 3 of my cruises this year , I haven’t seen a ship on a stick yet this year including last week on Mardi Gras. 

• Like 1

I was on the Celebration TA that just arrived in Miami on Sunday.  At the beginning of the cruise the Fun Squad told us there were 84 ships on sticks aboard the ship for the voyage.  They were given as prizes at Family Feud and the Love & Marriage Game, and probably other “big” events.  Medals were given at trivia.

• Thanks 1

I won a trophy on the Valor in March and it was for trivia (I already had a trophy from my first time on the Valor years ago). The fact that I won a game and a trivia on the MG and didn’t get a trophy bothers me because besides my first Carnival ship and cruise. I have won trophies in all the other Carnival ships except for MG. I f they are going to give trophies for games like Family Feud, I am doomed😉 because when I go on a Carnival cruise, I go solo so I cannot play Family Feud or games that you play in a group.