Can't book dining reservations for March cruise

wtang

I'm trying to book reservations in the main dining room for our March cruise.  I was able to book for 3 day of the cruise but then it stopped working.  I would add the date and time of the reservation to my cart, then click my cart to check out, but my cart would be empty and say "O items".  Then I tried adding to my cart and go directly to "Go to Payment" instead of clicking on "View Cart", but it's the same problem.  My cart is empty.  I tried logging out of NCL and logging back in.  Same problem.  I tried using a different web browser, Edge instead of Chrome.  Same problem, empty cart.  Has anybody ever encountered this issue?

I had an issue earlier today. 125 days out with Club Balcony. It worked at first and then all disappeared. Then it would not work at all. After about 45 minutes I logged out of web browser and app and then logged back in app only. I think it was bc I was logged in twice. Once I did this it corrected and was able to book dinning (4). However, I still cannot book thermal spa pass or shows!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, hallux said:

You really don't need reservations for the MDR.  Just show up when you want to eat.

Good point. I guess I'm just one of those people who like reservations because it helps me feel organized and know how to plan the day.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MNcruisingcouple said:

You may be able to resolve the issue by calling or using the chat feature.

Thanks for the tip. I was able to use the chat feature on the NCL website and the rep assisting me managed to book the reservations for me.

3 hours ago, wtang said:

I'm trying to book reservations in the main dining room for our March cruise.  I was able to book for 3 day of the cruise but then it stopped working.  I would add the date and time of the reservation to my cart, then click my cart to check out, but my cart would be empty and say "O items".  Then I tried adding to my cart and go directly to "Go to Payment" instead of clicking on "View Cart", but it's the same problem.  My cart is empty.  I tried logging out of NCL and logging back in.  Same problem.  I tried using a different web browser, Edge instead of Chrome.  Same problem, empty cart.  Has anybody ever encountered this issue?

I'm assuming that you were trying to book a restaurant more than once., At the moment you can't do that online.

My guess is that the first three bookings were all at different restaurants and then for the 4th one you tried to book one that you had already reserved.

As you have discovered, calling or using chat gets round this.

• Like 1